Let's have a ****** theme.
I like the idea. Haku, Sky, Niichi and Leo will join for sure.Let's have a ****** theme.

start later then.Help me advertise the game.
We only have less than 3 days to advertise if we will start the game in Oct. 30
No.Help me advertise the game.
We only have less than 3 days to advertise if we will start the game in Oct. 30
No.start later then.
I don't have an interest in ******.I like the idea. Haku, Sky, Niichi and Leo will join for sure.
Sign up Haku.I don't have an interest in ******.
I back the idea, though.
I thought you were a ****** D:I don't have an interest in ******.
I back the idea, though.

The world won't end in November, just sayingThe sooner the game start the better.
I'm only available Now till early November. The game should start in Oct. 30 - Nov. 4The world won't end in November, just saying
Not really interested in playing. I'm here to mock you guys for the apparently dead game section.Sign up Haku.
I am, as in the meaning of pervert. Not all perverts are interested in ******.I thought you were a ****** D:
Hentais are not interested in ******?![]()
Not really interested in playing. I'm here to mock you guys for the apparently dead game section.

The sooner the game start the better.
I'm not a ******, either. Because of this offense I won't participate.I like the idea. Haku, Sky, Niichi and Leo will join for sure.


WUUUUT I thought you were an angel!I am, as in the meaning of pervert. Not all perverts are interested in ******.
