Lala wants Care Bears. You want Walking Dead.
Everyone likes Lala more than you.. so....
Everyone likes Lala more than you.. so....
Can't just be Riyouko vs. Honnoji, so Nudist Beach kinda is the opposing force. Third party would be a group with spies/traitors in both groups, like a hidden, even more badass group among the groups. Shounen like to go that way in generalthird party being who? Nudist beach is more like a third party...

Not a bad ideaThe Walking Dead!![]()
I need to start watching the new season when my vacation starts
What nerd even cares about the theme? If the host doesn't leave it up to a poll and chooses it him/herself, then that's the theme and sign up if you want. If you're a giant nerd and care so much about the theme that you wouldn't play, then go fk off.

But we had sailor moon D:I'm in
Now I have all the time of the world.
Care Bears is too gay for a Mafia Game, btw.![]()
Maybe if the theme adds fun RP! Like... MH theme: you gotta act like the MH player (that's signed up for the game) you get. Ex.: If you get GB, you'll have to act as if you're brain damaged, just like him and ect! rs... (I rly think the idea is fun, but I just wanted to curse GB, it's been a while...)What nerd even cares about the theme? If the host doesn't leave it up to a poll and chooses it him/herself, then that's the theme and sign up if you want. If you're a giant nerd and care so much about the theme that you wouldn't play, then go fk off.

I didn't participe in this.But we had sailor moon D:

A cool theme might entice someone to play who wasn't planning on it. My point is if someone doesn't like the theme, it shouldn't be a determining factor in them not playing. That's my opinion anyways - I don't care about themes.Maybe if the theme adds fun RP! Like... MH theme: you gotta act like the MH player (that's signed up for the game) you get. Ex.: If you get GB, you'll have to act as if you're brain damaged, just like him and ect! rs... (I rly think the idea is fun, but I just wanted to curse GB, it's been a while...)


PERFECT THEME!!!!!!thnx babe. But yeah any thoughts on the theme? Danganronpa sounds about right

Aside to be gay, Care Bears is not funny, at least for me. All bears are pratically the same in appearance, not making good avatars, besides, no one remember or even care about Care Bears story/characters at this point. It is a really "meh" theme, it will not represent nothing for the most of the participants.
Smash Bros and TWD represents something for everybody here, I believe.

You are the evil cloud.What's the purpose of this gif? Sensibilize me? It's not gonna happen, I'm not 5 years old anymore.![]()