Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I bet Faust was out of ideas for new lists
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
And why not mine?!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Noooo, I missed the chance to make a poop joke
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
2nd one to go, reporting for duty o/

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

P.S. I hate you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Restless Spirit must be a pretty frustrating role. Whenever I get killed, I lose all interest in the game. I then would have to force myself to follow a whole next phase... Or troll voting randomly. Not nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Restless Spirit must be a pretty frustrating role. Whenever I get killed, I lose all interest in the game. I then would have to force myself to follow a whole next phase... Or troll voting randomly. Not nice.
Not rly that bad, but I rly didn't have a clue how this is played xD (probably not painting a target on myself? :D)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Restless Spirit must be a pretty frustrating role. Whenever I get killed, I lose all interest in the game. I then would have to force myself to follow a whole next phase... Or troll voting randomly. Not nice.
That's why we shouldn't put Jesus in a game. Sorry Jesus.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Jesus is freaking epic and everyone should use it ;-;
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The anime actually has 6 men and 6 women, though the women have more screentime overall. In case you're not aware, your character is a boy Josef :XD
WTF?!??!?!?

Mine too`??

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

That's why we shouldn't put Jesus in a game. Sorry Jesus.
Yeah, I never seen it from that perspective.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top