I DID!
(in the game, rs)
I was between you and Evil, DD.
(in the game, rs)
I was between you and Evil, DD.

Pass that popcorn! I pmed niichan with a solution.
Why the fuck are you on my ass as well?I told him to hostkill mido and continue the game, he said it's over.¨They all die¨ ?
Sign up period has started!So shall we do an other game like from 7th? Same players, maybe some more will join until then. I would host.
We bonded overnight.Why the fuck are you on my ass as well?
Can I suggest something? I want to repair a little because of what happen in this game. Can I be the next host? At least most hosts could play together and relax a little, If I do shit, it's okay to scolding me because I’m outsider lolz.



I am a unique Brazilian, I have nothing against Argentina. Just do not tell my family , okay?I really like the idea but... a brazilian host? :/
You sure you won't die in night 1?![]()