Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:popcorn
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
¨They all die¨ ?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
(>^.^)> i want farfalla @_@ englando host will be op <(^.^<)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...that wouldn't had really worked. The prostitue was confirmed, a det was lost, and xadyu was left 90 % mafia.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

So shall we do an other game like from 7th? Same players, maybe some more will join until then. I would host.
Sign up period has started!

I'm in
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, Xad was so obviously a mafia if Mido would have been killed. I would have been left alone, too hard gg.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can I suggest something? I want to repair a little because of what happen in this game. Can I be the next host? At least most hosts could play together and relax a little, If I do shit, it's okay to scolding me because I’m outsider lolz.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Can I suggest something? I want to repair a little because of what happen in this game. Can I be the next host? At least most hosts could play together and relax a little, If I do shit, it's okay to scolding me because I’m outsider lolz.
:awe

Yeah, I think that's a nice idea, but it's up to Evil.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm in again...

Two games in a row where I've been alive for a very short time xD I barely played on d1 too since I was afk for 24 out of 28 hours, and busy reading until it was 2 hours left.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I really like the idea but... a brazilian host? :/

You sure you won't die in night 1? :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! :sexyarf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't have the fucking time =-= Otherwise I'd like to try to host it, more cause of picking the theme and creating a story.

I'm in for next game. Either with Evil on day 7, or with Xadyu. I'll be working and with little free time, though.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really like the idea but... a brazilian host? :/

You sure you won't die in night 1? :lmao
I am a unique Brazilian, I have nothing against Argentina. Just do not tell my family , okay?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top