Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,670
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
6,5/7, License approved \o/

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------



Yeah he gor most right plus evil is helping him, it's like having a driving instructor.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We know it, Josef xD Chill. They only said it could be a better solution to tell you that he forgot about your PM instead of sending a new one to Gu.
I was playing victim, sorry. :p
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ahhh, that was wrong, but it's a difficult one, because it's a arguable. I would say the Bomb would explode, as the definition of the Prostitute says, it blocks night actions. The ability of the Bomb is not an active night action, it's the nature of the role, thus - the Mafia together with the Bomb explodes.
Well , i respond what i remember about pile , but i think its not much arguable because in the role is clearly stated that only blocks night choice. So to be honest, I thought up that blocked bulletproof. but there reading this would be impossible
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmm... A member that is in my ignore list signed up so I don't think I will be in. Unless he's out.
Do not let one person spoil your fun lolz
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Faust join the game!

Also josef was whore? He was a trap and whore, thats kinky.
I wonder what Mido thought.

Niichan : ¨Oh you slept with a tranny yesterday, forget the result I gave you¨
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Also josef was whore? He was a trap and whore, thats kinky.
Ruka blocked Okabe (Anime Reference) :XD

It's like Ruka convincing Okabe to date her(she's girl in that worldline) before altering the world line with the D-Mail that will make Ruka a female again. :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No it's not ç.ç' He had 12h.
ES21's Prostitute, Leoat12 always forget to PM me his target. I always reminded him before the night phase ends.

It's hard to analyze the night actions without the prostitute's PM.

I understand why that happened to niichan. A delayed Prostitute PM sucks when you are a host.

No offense to niichan and Josef K.

Just saying that the prostitute's PM is so vital that it affects the host's judgment when it's delayed.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Josef said he sent it 5 hours before the day phase ended.

Niichan made a mistake, let the topic die, everyone makes mistakes, lol.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah. Shit Happens Not Only In The Toilet.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Guys let's not forget the LoL game niichan hosted very well and it was gigantic... no killerino pls.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, you just died in that game (or shold I say, your love killed yourself?), do you really remember everything in that game? :lmao

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

But yeah Niichan was a really nice and fun host in that game ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's the prostitute's obligation to send a PM as soon as possible.
Yeah I send it like on the 7th hour of the night, that is not late ...maybe earlier ... this is my favorite role btw, I really like to play it. :p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I won't 'in' for the next game!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sign-up for Mafia Game 34

Host : Mido and Evil
Start Date: January 10
Theme: Special Theme
Sign-up Period closing: January 9

Participants:

1. [user]Hardy[/user]
2. [user]3c[/user]
3. [user]Xadyu[/user]
4. [user]Farfalla[/user]
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
6. [user]xi0[/user]
7. [user]digitaldude[/user]
8. [user]Josef K.[/user]


Sign up, sign up!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah I send it like on the 7th hour of the night, that is not late ...maybe earlier ... this is my favorite role btw, I really like to play it. :p
That reminds, you were playing it in One Piece game, too, right? Any other instances you played the prostitute, Jojo? You seem to have the necessary experience :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top