Yeah he gor most right plus evil is helping him, it's like having a driving instructor.6,5/7, License approved \o/
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------
![]()
Yeah he gor most right plus evil is helping him, it's like having a driving instructor.6,5/7, License approved \o/
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------
![]()
I was playing victim, sorry.We know it, Josef xD Chill. They only said it could be a better solution to tell you that he forgot about your PM instead of sending a new one to Gu.

Well , i respond what i remember about pile , but i think its not much arguable because in the role is clearly stated that only blocks night choice. So to be honest, I thought up that blocked bulletproof. but there reading this would be impossibleAhhh, that was wrong, but it's a difficult one, because it's a arguable. I would say the Bomb would explode, as the definition of the Prostitute says, it blocks night actions. The ability of the Bomb is not an active night action, it's the nature of the role, thus - the Mafia together with the Bomb explodes.
It's the prostitute's obligation to send a PM as soon as possible.I was playing victim, sorry.![]()
Do not let one person spoil your fun lolzHmm... A member that is in my ignore list signed up so I don't think I will be in. Unless he's out.
I wonder what Mido thought.Faust join the game!
Also josef was whore? He was a trap and whore, thats kinky.
Ruka blocked Okabe (Anime Reference)Also josef was whore? He was a trap and whore, thats kinky.


No it's not ç.ç' He had 12h.It's the prostitute's obligation to send a PM as soon as possible.
ES21's Prostitute, Leoat12 always forget to PM me his target. I always reminded him before the night phase ends.No it's not ç.ç' He had 12h.

Yeah I send it like on the 7th hour of the night, that is not late ...maybe earlier ... this is my favorite role btw, I really like to play it.It's the prostitute's obligation to send a PM as soon as possible.

That reminds, you were playing it in One Piece game, too, right? Any other instances you played the prostitute, Jojo? You seem to have the necessary experienceYeah I send it like on the 7th hour of the night, that is not late ...maybe earlier ... this is my favorite role btw, I really like to play it.![]()
