Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ahh! Sorry, I didnt realise. I have avatars turned off. I just looked at the main post and made the assumption that you dun goofed.
I would never forget my favorite character, him and Wednesday. <3 :hurr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
First spongebob now this shit.
You will be Justin Bieber in his 2009s.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------



I AM SO CUTE AS BABY!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Faust sneak-hosting again! GG!
What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?

If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.

Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.

Just wanted to help.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?

If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.

Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.

Just wanted to help.
Thank you Faust, I guess you did have good intentions but please notify me before you start doing things like these, I would not want this to happen one more time without the hosts knowing.

And I missed three buses today, swell, I am 7 hours late, sweet, I will get to counting now.^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?

If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.

Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.

Just wanted to help.
Whut Evil3ye Evil3ye. I'm not interfering in the flow of this game at all. Except there are questions.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?

If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.

Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.

Just wanted to help.
I was joking :oh

Obviously I appreciated it as I thanked your post...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's obviusly a nice thing to do and positive. However, this being Josef's first game it would had been cool if you hadn't interfered (even more considering it's the first day and Josef didn't say anything about being absent).
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok enough, if Faust wanted to help he should have contacted the hosts, make sure this does not happen again without asking is all, It caught me by surprise when I was reading the thread, so yeah players that are not in the game PLEASE DO NOT POST!

If I really am absent I will first contact Evil and he will get things done, do not worry.^^

Now back to the game!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sorry. My bad.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wait a minute, Faust is not even in the game? WHUUUUT!

So rude towards Josef, omg!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

That's his son though, What.
Shut up, Xadyu.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cousin Itt is the father, Margaret (:derp) is THE MOTHER ! lol. :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:gwah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
RIP.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
good job town...tom was the bomb afterall:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no nookie for anybody....dammit jorped:-_-
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Sssh, you are all asleep.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dude...my avi is so troll
i may keep it FOREVAS

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Sssh, you are all asleep.
i'm known to talk in my sleep
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So you're not playing mafia game ever again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top