I would never forget my favorite character, him and Wednesday. <3Ahh! Sorry, I didnt realise. I have avatars turned off. I just looked at the main post and made the assumption that you dun goofed.

I would never forget my favorite character, him and Wednesday. <3Ahh! Sorry, I didnt realise. I have avatars turned off. I just looked at the main post and made the assumption that you dun goofed.

You will be Justin Bieber in his 2009s.First spongebob now this shit.
That's his son though, What.![]()
I AM SO CUTE AS BABY!
What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?Faust sneak-hosting again! GG!
Thank you Faust, I guess you did have good intentions but please notify me before you start doing things like these, I would not want this to happen one more time without the hosts knowing.What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?
If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.
Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.
Just wanted to help.
Whut Evil3ye Evil3ye. I'm not interfering in the flow of this game at all. Except there are questions.What's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?
If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.
Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.
Just wanted to help.
I was jokingWhat's wrong with voluntary counting of votes?
If Josef K. and Evil3ye doesn't want me to count the votes when they are not around, I'll stop doing it.
Sorry if what I did isn't cool Josef K. and Evil3ye.
Just wanted to help.

Shut up, Xadyu.That's his son though, What.
) is THE MOTHER ! lol. 



i'm known to talk in my sleepSssh, you are all asleep.