- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ahahha =D good lucky guys


I told you that i was a doc =(I feel so tricked![]()
but you have to admit that it made sense you would be mafia !I told you that i was a doc =(
all my actions was too agressive for mafia o.obut you have to admit that it made sense you would be mafia !
i see you took the approach with doc i said i would do...keep it hush hush as long as possible....even lie about your roleall my actions was too agressive for mafia o.o
The game now is "comfort" to kill me , so its okay. But i think we can talk more when the game is over ^^i see you took the approach with doc i said i would do...keep it hush hush as long as possible....even lie about your role
i think if the game was bigger...they would not have risk killing you



portugeese people are good liars.

Im out thenI'm hosting.![]()

