when is the next game?


Cuz when da game fails, we can blame ya, brah.People okay with me hosting?
I'll be out of the country and busy from Thursday on, but I'm back Monday morning so we could start then.
Which makes it the 17th.

Evil is gonna be your mentor? I think you can host it by yourself. let evil play.People okay with me hosting?
I'll be out of the country and busy from Thursday on, but I'm back Monday morning so we could start then.
Which makes it the 17th.

Charlie in mafia? oh wow.Cuz when da game fails, we can blame ya, brah.
Im okay wid it.
If he helps him with balance, he can't play.Evil is gonna be your mentor? I think you can host it by yourself. let evil play.
Unless xad does all on his own.
He has no choice.wait wait wait ... Charlie was serious ?![]()

