Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Pleaaaaaaaaaase lets play sooon this was too short :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Blame Josef and his rigged coins :nah
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i felt like it didnt even start. all i was able to post was "sub"
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
People okay with me hosting?

I'll be out of the country and busy from Thursday on, but I'm back Monday morning so we could start then.
Which makes it the 17th.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People okay with me hosting?

I'll be out of the country and busy from Thursday on, but I'm back Monday morning so we could start then.
Which makes it the 17th.
Cuz when da game fails, we can blame ya, brah. :derp

Im okay wid it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
People okay with me hosting?

I'll be out of the country and busy from Thursday on, but I'm back Monday morning so we could start then.
Which makes it the 17th.
Evil is gonna be your mentor? I think you can host it by yourself. let evil play.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'll do a play-through with Evil before I leave to Budapest, but yeah, I'll manage on my own.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I agree, Tommy :x3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cuz when da game fails, we can blame ya, brah. :derp

Im okay wid it.
Charlie in mafia? oh wow.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Evil is gonna be your mentor? I think you can host it by yourself. let evil play.
If he helps him with balance, he can't play. :XD Unless xad does all on his own.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu

Participants:

01. Kat
02. Hardy
03. Charlie
04.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
wait wait wait ... Charlie was serious ? :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
open the google translater...chachu is playing:lmao

i'm in...can't miss a dutch game
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu

Participants:

01. Kat
02. Hardy
03. Charlie
04. Gnut
05.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
well fuck I'm in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu

Participants:

01. Kat
02. Hardy
03. Charlie
04. Gnut
05. Digitaldude
06. 3c
07.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
New Hosts are becoming generic. :nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top