Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu
Co-Host: ?? (Mido or Josef)

Participants:

01. [user]Kat[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Charlie[/user]
04. [user]Gnut[/user]
05. [user]Digitaldude[/user]
06. [user]3c[/user]
07. [user]scav[/user]
08. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
09. [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10. [user]Sakura Saluja[/user]
11. [user]Farfalla[/user]
12.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh well, count me in.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

At least I didn't ruin a game for both sides while hosting it and failing miserably as well '-' Now get over it, Niichan, wtf. Or make it a drawing now and spare yourself of the effort of writing those whinings all over again in the future...
Stop taking everything so personal :s I was simply stating the facts of the last game, explaining that we didn't fail because of an unfair advantage of the townies regarding roles, agreeing with a few others that the new roles don't give an unfair advantage to the townie side. Please stop bitching everytime your mistake is brought up, this is simply a game with no hard feelings involved, so accept it and do better next game. All of us failed at certain points of the various games we've had, so there's no reason to go on a rampage just because your mistake is brought up a few times. Others were way more heavily attacked for their past faults, so stop being so damn sensitive and attacking everybody who mentions your rather not so good performance this time. Josef dared to say something bad about your play too and you went at him like he insulted you badly. I'm long finished with this game but how you treat people mentioning your mistake is what seriously annoys me, wtf.
So let's stop this, before it turns into an annoying bitchfight :wussfight

For now I'm looking forward to another fun game with a hopefully less weird theme. I hope you have something good in mind Xad :nerd
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in... just to kill chaalys ass :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
wtf, nooo! Don't stop! I want to see more of this too! So much better than tv! :zomg

But omg, could not please someone volunteer to assist Xadyu? He will so screw this up alone.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Just let him do it alone if he wants to ... I trust him, he is a troll but when it comes to serious things he is serious
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu
Co-Host: ?? (Mido or Josef)

Participants:

01. [user]Kat[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Charlie[/user]
04. [user]Gnut[/user]
05. [user]Digitaldude[/user]
06. [user]3c[/user]
07. [user]scav[/user]
08. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
09. [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10. [user]Sakura Saluja[/user]
11. [user]Farfalla[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user]
13. [user]Mazino[/user]
14.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
c'mon someone assist him so we can start we week end while he's away. starting monday is bad :nah
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh well, count me in.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------



Stop taking everything so personal :s I was simply stating the facts of the last game, explaining that we didn't fail because of an unfair advantage of the townies regarding roles, agreeing with a few others that the new roles don't give an unfair advantage to the townie side. Please stop bitching everytime your mistake is brought up, this is simply a game with no hard feelings involved, so accept it and do better next game. All of us failed at certain points of the various games we've had, so there's no reason to go on a rampage just because your mistake is brought up a few times. Others were way more heavily attacked for their past faults, so stop being so damn sensitive and attacking everybody who mentions your rather not so good performance this time. Josef dared to say something bad about your play too and you went at him like he insulted you badly. I'm long finished with this game but how you treat people mentioning your mistake is what seriously annoys me, wtf.
So let's stop this, before it turns into an annoying bitchfight :wussfight

For now I'm looking forward to another fun game with a hopefully less weird theme. I hope you have something good in mind Xad :nerd
About that nii-chan, i talked to her she knows what she did wrong, but for her impressions is that you only remember the mistakes she did but she also had make good plans (like kill lawlett mason who was the recruiter). If she has already warned dont like this, it is normal to find this to be an attack (even if it was not your intent). Last mafia, for example, we committed several errors ( 3c ,gnutt and I ). We talked among ourselves and leave the matter there (winning or losing)

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Just let him do it alone if he wants to ... I trust him, he is a troll but when it comes to serious things he is serious
wtf, nooo! Don't stop! I want to see more of this too! So much better than tv! :zomg

But omg, could not please someone volunteer to assist Xadyu? He will so screw this up alone.

About that, i already offer help and if im not mistake , josef want to help ( he want Xad as Host and we as co-host) so im waiting to see what Xadyu wants.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
here comes the husband :popcorn
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In case you missed it, I said I'm in too lol xD

About that nii-chan, i talked to her she knows what she did wrong, but for her impressions is that you only remember the mistakes she did but she also had make good plans (like kill lawlett mason who was the recruiter). If she has already warned dont like this, it is normal to find this to be an attack (even if it was not your intent). Last mafia, for example, we committed several errors ( 3c ,gnutt and I ). We talked among ourselves and leave the matter there (winning or losing)
I already said we're past this game, no need to discuss the specifics any longer. All I tried to explain is why mafia failed this time (saying that it's not related to the roles) and it can't be helped bringing Lala up there, it was an obvious fault everyone realized. It was mentioned like the second time here, and it was a simple explanation, not an accusation. Outside of that there really is no need to create more drama here, so let's leave it at that. Just know that I don't think Lala only did shit, obviously not. If she really feels like going more into detail there, we can take this elsewhere, but I think it's not a big deal. Someone made a fault in a game, someone else mentioned it, that's about it, no hard feelings. The Mafia Game has seen far far worse in it's history :XD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu
Co-Host: Mido and Josef

Participants:

01. [user]Kat[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Charlie[/user]
04. [user]Gnut[/user]
05. [user]Digitaldude[/user]
06. [user]3c[/user]
07. [user]scav[/user]
08. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
09. [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10. [user]Sakura Saluja[/user]
11. [user]Farfalla[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user]
13. [user]Mazino[/user]
14. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
15.
 
Last edited:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In case you missed it, I said I'm in too lol xD



I already said we're past this game, no need to discuss the specifics any longer. All I tried to explain is why mafia failed this time (saying that it's not related to the roles) and it can't be helped bringing Lala up there, it was an obvious fault everyone realized. It was mentioned like the second time here, and it was a simple explanation, not an accusation. Outside of that there really is no need to create more drama here, so let's leave it at that. Just know that I don't think Lala only did shit, obviously not. If she really feels like going more into detail there, we can take this elsewhere, but I think it's not a big deal. Someone made a fault in a game, someone else mentioned it, that's about it, no hard feelings. The Mafia Game has seen far far worse in it's history :XD
I know nii-chan , dont worry. Im talking this only to you compreend better her side as well, i know you want just to comment about the game.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

of fuk you too!
ç.ç wut?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kay so me and Mido help Xadyu out with the set-up and leave the rest to him, and just proofread the players actions and such?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do the same that Evil did to you.

No need for sax though.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kay so me and Mido help Xadyu out with the set-up and leave the rest to him, and just proofread the players actions and such?
I thought about doing the same evil, speak what he should post, giving tips how things work at night, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top