Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought about doing the same evil, speak what he should post, giving tips how things work at night, etc.
I am fine with this.^^ As he does not want too much interference. But we need to help him with the balance beforehand as well.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Scav has been bitching about playing earlier, say, in the weekend.

Does everyone else agree with this? Because I can only start from Monday, but to have a co-host who does the weekend would be fine too, I guess.
If not, I'll just need one co-host, just to be sure, the other one could participate in the game itself.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Tbh I would prefer if it started during the weekend so I dont have to care about school ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kat asked me to help her host a game, I agreed and I guess she will be hosting after Xadyu with me as co-host.^^ And we have prepared a bit ... :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Bitch, I'm not just an one-time thing you guys can have.

I'm hosting forever! :arf


 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat asked me to help her host a game, I agreed and I guess she will be hosting after Xadyu with me as co-host.^^ And we have prepared a bit ... :XD
Wrong. You are hosting I am helping :x3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Scav has been bitching about playing earlier, say, in the weekend.

Does everyone else agree with this? Because I can only start from Monday, but to have a co-host who does the weekend would be fine too, I guess.
If not, I'll just need one co-host, just to be sure, the other one could participate in the game itself.
Just ignore scav.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I guess we would manage to finish a short game until monday :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kat hosting a game? I'm not playing sorry. Not unless Evil is there, lel. Won't trust the night action priorities.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

So many new hosts, rofl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nobody asked you to and I said Josef is the main host but nobody listens to me :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I really don't see the point of co-hosting if the co-host isn't some kind of teacher for a new host.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
oh well ... you decide, I will ask evil if he wants to help but I dont think he will cuz its me after all *sigh then I will give my things to the next host ...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I would be able to co-host but not host for a long time. So there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I will ask evil if he wants to help but I dont think he will cuz its me after all *sigh
...lol?

Dunno, it just seems like you wanna host without hosting :XD In any case, do as you please I guess.

Well, I would be able to co-host but not host for a long time. So there.
Kat's a liar :arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
meh fuck dat shit im out. such a mess
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Kat, shut up.

Scav, you're in.

Game still starts on Monday and there won't be a short game before that.
Let's have this game happen before discussing future games everyone.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
meh fuck dat shit im out. such a mess
What mess? The Kat thingy has nothing to do with this game.

Xadyu asked if someone else besides you wants to have the game earlier. Which doesn't make sense because some people complained that starting a game in a weekend isn't the best idea. If you just don't wanna play just say I'm out, no need to badmouth lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top