I am fine with this.^^ As he does not want too much interference. But we need to help him with the balance beforehand as well.I thought about doing the same evil, speak what he should post, giving tips how things work at night, etc.
I am fine with this.^^ As he does not want too much interference. But we need to help him with the balance beforehand as well.I thought about doing the same evil, speak what he should post, giving tips how things work at night, etc.


Wrong. You are hosting I am helpingKat asked me to help her host a game, I agreed and I guess she will be hosting after Xadyu with me as co-host.^^ And we have prepared a bit ...![]()

But you are old.I am new host, bye xadyu.
Just ignore scav.Scav has been bitching about playing earlier, say, in the weekend.
Does everyone else agree with this? Because I can only start from Monday, but to have a co-host who does the weekend would be fine too, I guess.
If not, I'll just need one co-host, just to be sure, the other one could participate in the game itself.


...lol?I will ask evil if he wants to help but I dont think he will cuz its me after all *sigh
In any case, do as you please I guess.Kat's a liarWell, I would be able to co-host but not host for a long time. So there.

What mess? The Kat thingy has nothing to do with this game.meh fuck dat shit im out. such a mess