Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
Hardy told me to register here for a mafia game.
 

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
That doesn't sound promising, ofc, Argentina.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i didnt say anything wrong though....everyone knws hardy= eww?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're jelly bish
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
whats a natsu no taizai?
It translates a "The Seven Deadly Sins", I guess I should use that title from now on. :mono

Alright so as of now, we have 13 players:

lawlett-kun
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Frostymouse
3c
Beatrice
BBB
desin24

I still want at least 20 players or else this game wouldn't be as long or fun if I have to cut down on the characters and abilities. SO 7 MORE, everybody just try to get anyone you can and Ill do the same.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Again I repeat I never signed up. I'm not going to play ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dammit 3cm >_>
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well damn the point is to add more people not lose some. :-_-

Im not gonna start this game until we can get 20. Another person, -Ken-, has said they're interested if the game starts in another week so we're still at 13.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ken? Really :zomg ?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Did you invite almost everyone that has played before btw?
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah Ive invited some players from previous games but I still have more to send out.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Man, I know you really wanted 20, but if you can't get that number you should start anyway :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you don't start soon, chances are that some of us won't be available. I thought we were going to have started already, but I'll be busy in the second half of the week, so I may need to pull out.
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well alright I guess Ill have to start it less than 20. Ill send out the roles.

Edit: Actually its gonna have to start on Monday the 21st, 1PM Eastern. Ill send out the roles around noon then open game then.
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, I'm going to have to withdraw my participation in the upcoming game because I'll be busy that week.

Good luck, all!
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Beatrice
BBB
desin24
-Ken-

Alright so we have 11 players... if no one else is quitting hopefully. Thats not as many as I wanted but well see how it goes. Im sending out the roles now and will start it up later today.

If anyone is still interested in playing last minute, I can fit you in before I officially start the game.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

The game will start 1PM Eastern.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Alright the Seven Deadly Sins Mafia game has started!!!

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...n-Deadly-Sins-(Nanatsu-no-Taizai)-GAME-THREAD

Ill also send PMs out to everyone. Enjoy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top