i'm a derpy...but how do i shrink my avatar down again?
Idk what u mean?i don't get it...why we have a theme?
why you do this nico?....
why you set up a theme but we don't wear the avis of the characters...im not complaining,i just don't understand?Idk what u mean?
get out of here...so they have to role play?Ah I just liked the theme of Seven Sins lol. And yeah u have to guess the characters.
this will be something.
Y'all can do whatever you want with the role, except blatant role reveal.get out of here...so they have to role play?
oh gawd nico....this will be something.
i'm on it...trying to stimulate some action.Y'all can do whatever you want with the role, except blatant role reveal.
Damn I wish I would've seen this earlier, you could have been a replacement player for this current game. Unfortunately that person is most likely going to be killed/lynched. But don't worry next game for sure you can join.Hey, I want to play next mafia game ?






Hmm well in that case Ill start tomorrow's day phase a bit later, 5pm eastern, so you will have plenty of time to participate with everyone else.Huh, I just got up (7 am here) and it seems the night is during my day time here. Guess I have to try to have in as much post as possible after work before I go to bed during the day time. So if I understand this correctly itll be 5 pm?
BUt dang, bodyguard kill in the first day? Last werewolf game I was play when this happen it look pretty bad.![]()