Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm a derpy...but how do i shrink my avatar down again?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't think you're supposed to wear it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i don't get it...why we have a theme?

why you do this nico?....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk what u mean?
why you set up a theme but we don't wear the avis of the characters...im not complaining,i just don't understand?

no biggie....

but,like i asked in the game thread.do we have to guess the character?
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah I just liked the theme of Seven Sins lol. And yeah u have to guess the characters.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah I just liked the theme of Seven Sins lol. And yeah u have to guess the characters.
get out of here...so they have to role play?

oh gawd nico....:faint this will be something.
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
get out of here...so they have to role play?

oh gawd nico....:faint this will be something.
Y'all can do whatever you want with the role, except blatant role reveal.
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, I want to play next mafia game ?
Damn I wish I would've seen this earlier, you could have been a replacement player for this current game. Unfortunately that person is most likely going to be killed/lynched. But don't worry next game for sure you can join.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wtf, no one was lynched?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Really, I don't get it. You're making the rules as the game is being played. There's a reason why there are already rules. Had I known this would happen I wouldn't had made it a tie.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
just wanted to say...this is a good way to inspire new players to read...you not only get to play the game but you incite people to delve into the mangas they usually don't.

good job nico if it works out how you planned it....which i kinda see and it is cool.

:super
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, that's a good thing mafia games have. Themes make you find out good stuff out there that you would normally never read.

But fix the fcking rules Nico, god dammit :arf
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol you're right Ill explain it in detail for y'all.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sorry for bitching about the hosting btw, it's nothing new in me ._.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me.but,i get it ya know...
plus he wrote a couple panels worth:zomg

like getting extra nanatsu no taizai....fapfapfap

:blush
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah its all good, I just gotta get used to the way I play on here and how I used to on NF. Don't worry after Day 1 there won't be anything new....... maybe. :snidely
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Huh, I just got up (7 am here) and it seems the night is during my day time here. Guess I have to try to have in as much post as possible after work before I go to bed during the day time. So if I understand this correctly itll be 5 pm?

BUt dang, bodyguard kill in the first day? Last werewolf game I was play when this happen it look pretty bad.:gwah
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huh, I just got up (7 am here) and it seems the night is during my day time here. Guess I have to try to have in as much post as possible after work before I go to bed during the day time. So if I understand this correctly itll be 5 pm?

BUt dang, bodyguard kill in the first day? Last werewolf game I was play when this happen it look pretty bad.:gwah
Hmm well in that case Ill start tomorrow's day phase a bit later, 5pm eastern, so you will have plenty of time to participate with everyone else.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
That'll be great. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top