- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
now we have host and dont have players ç.ç~
Well if I do host a game around 10 players should do it. best to test of my hosting I guess, the more the better, dunno how I would organize a small game to be honest.^^ >.>now we have host and dont have players ç.ç~
wanna split up the work? I'll manage PMs you get to do vote updates?Well if I do host a game around 10 players should do it. best to test of my hosting I guess, the more the better, dunno how I would organize a small game to be honest.^^ >.>
rofl, so fun.wanna split up the work? I'll manage PMs you get to do vote updates?
Hm, maybe? Dunno, I'll see what I can do a month is long period of time ..It's too soon, guys try again in a month.
You made everyone run awayIt's too soon, guys try again in a month.

Well I know how you feel :') I'm in too, should it happen.im in...dying on night one is no fun ^^
I gave up that's why it's in a spoiler don't worry about it and have fun.Look wizzard I am not trying to "beat you to it", I wrote about the game, consulted with Evil and I hope you have understanding that I was first that posted about the game, I have nothing against you hosting, but please understand that what I am doing is not to best you, it is to have the host experience sooner since I will not be able to host for a while, so this is my last chance.
I do hope you understand that you can host the game right after this one. Please have understanding, I do not know what else to say, be reasonable and don't think of me being against you here.
I've got enough MGs for a while though so I'm sorry, but I won't be joining.
This post made me sign up.Look wizzard I am not trying to "beat you to it", I wrote about the game, consulted with Evil and I hope you have understanding that I was first that posted about the game, I have nothing against you hosting, but please understand that what I am doing is not to best you, it is to have the host experience sooner since I will not be able to host for a while, so this is my last chance.
I do hope you understand that you can host the game right after this one. Please have understanding, I do not know what else to say, be reasonable and don't think of me being against you here.



nono...play...i warned you...gettin killed is part of it...get use to it...everyone dies
I'm out, i need a time to think of playing it again
