Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
now we have host and dont have players ç.ç~
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
now we have host and dont have players ç.ç~
Well if I do host a game around 10 players should do it. best to test of my hosting I guess, the more the better, dunno how I would organize a small game to be honest.^^ >.>
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Well if I do host a game around 10 players should do it. best to test of my hosting I guess, the more the better, dunno how I would organize a small game to be honest.^^ >.>
wanna split up the work? I'll manage PMs you get to do vote updates?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's too soon, guys try again in a month.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,191
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in...dying on night one is no fun ^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
whatever I'm in.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
MAFIA GAME 36 SIGN UP

HOSTS: EVIL3YE AND JOSEF K.



Game starts: Sometime next week between February 3rd and 9th

Participants:


1. [user]Midoban[/user]
2. [user]Mazino[/user]
3. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
4. [user]3c[/user]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
fu
Game 36 SINGUP​

1. [user]MidoBan[/user]
2. [user]Mazino[/user]
3. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
4. [user]3c[/user]

Host : me​
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Look wizzard I am not trying to "beat you to it", I wrote about the game, consulted with Evil and I hope you have understanding that I was first that posted about the game, I have nothing against you hosting, but please understand that what I am doing is not to best you, it is to have the host experience sooner since I will not be able to host for a while, so this is my last chance.

I do hope you understand that you can host the game right after this one. Please have understanding, I do not know what else to say, be reasonable and don't think of me being against you here.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Look wizzard I am not trying to "beat you to it", I wrote about the game, consulted with Evil and I hope you have understanding that I was first that posted about the game, I have nothing against you hosting, but please understand that what I am doing is not to best you, it is to have the host experience sooner since I will not be able to host for a while, so this is my last chance.

I do hope you understand that you can host the game right after this one. Please have understanding, I do not know what else to say, be reasonable and don't think of me being against you here.
I gave up that's why it's in a spoiler don't worry about it and have fun. :) I've got enough MGs for a while though so I'm sorry, but I won't be joining.

side note you were enough 'against me' in the game already :teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Look wizzard I am not trying to "beat you to it", I wrote about the game, consulted with Evil and I hope you have understanding that I was first that posted about the game, I have nothing against you hosting, but please understand that what I am doing is not to best you, it is to have the host experience sooner since I will not be able to host for a while, so this is my last chance.

I do hope you understand that you can host the game right after this one. Please have understanding, I do not know what else to say, be reasonable and don't think of me being against you here.
This post made me sign up.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Guys if the game starts at 4th February i will be in, if it starts day 3 i don't know if i will have much time to post, since my last exam is at 4th and i still have a bunch of stuff to study.
But count me in ... the best for me would be if the game started at 5th.


It's been so fucking long since i have played a MG :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'll play...yall need someone to pick on:cheez
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:ban

:teehee

I'm out, i need a time to think of playing it again
nono...play...i warned you...gettin killed is part of it...get use to it...everyone dies:teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top