Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Mafia Game 40

Date: Sunday, Sep 7th

Host: Evil3ye

Participants:

01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]gnut[/user]
03 [user]Farfalla[/user]
04 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in
but the invitation was too cold...i thought i wouled get an extra one
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
im in
but the invitation was too cold...i thought i wouled get an extra one
:o
rude :crying

Mafia Game 40

Date: Sunday, Sep 7th

Host: Evil3ye

Participants:

01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]gnut[/user]
03 [user]Farfalla[/user]
04 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
05 [user]Mazino[/user]
06 [user]desin24[/user]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What the, Mafia game is alive, after all.

Cool story. Onii-san should play in this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What about Kat?



Yeah yeah, get a room >_>
who? :P

What the, Mafia game is alive, after all.

Cool story. Onii-san should play in this.
ALIVE AND WELL!!!!! :o :mad

Mafia Game 40

Date: Sunday, Sep 7th

Host: Evil3ye

Participants:

01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]gnut[/user]
03 [user]Farfalla[/user]
04 [user]Kat[/user]
05 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
06 [user]Mazino[/user]
07 [user]desin24[/user]
08 [user]Hakuteiken[/user]
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm in....and i don't appreciate the little comment about turning 40,herms:-_-
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Evil is so opportunistic, writing down my name just because I visited the thread :frankerz
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
waitaminet... u mean u are not onichan??
No, I'm not. I call naruto-niichan as onii-san :XD

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Never mind, though. I'll be in, I guess. I want some good silent time to think about stuff, will use Mafia Game as a facade.

What is the minimum number of posts per phase? Still three?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh hell yeah i'm in
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, I'm not. I call naruto-niichan as onii-san :XD

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Never mind, though. I'll be in, I guess. I want some good silent time to think about stuff, will use Mafia Game as a facade.

What is the minimum number of posts per phase? Still three?
my wapanese sucks so much :emocat

i think three or five, dunno anymore

Mafia Game 40

Date: Sunday, Sep 7th

Host: Evil3ye

Participants:

01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]gnut[/user]
03 [user]Farfalla[/user]
04 [user]Kat[/user]
05 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
06 [user]Mazino[/user]
07 [user]desin24[/user]
08 [user]Hakuteiken[/user]
09 [user]scav[/user]
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hopefully scav's good mood last til next week:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top