I am not even mad .... that's pretty amazing! ahah 







Yupthat monkey suits gnut more.

It's cause monkeys came from monkeys o/Holy shit so many people liked Far's post
You guys didn't understand why Far gave me Rafiki's avatar in the first place! It has nothing to do with physical appearance, it's because both me and Rafiki are both really wise and funny, though a bit silly. Right Far?
And no one can deny a Disney's theme would be so awesome
I would like to be Olaf
![]()
Wtf is your problem? Sigh.It's cause monkeys came from monkeys o/
I thought that you were only mocking me, basically saying a Monkey's avatar for a Monkey XDI'm not crossing a line if I'm mocking myself as well ;-;

you are not a monkey. a worm at bestI thought that you were only mocking me, basically saying a Monkey's avatar for a Monkey XD
I guess i misinterpreted what you said, and i am deeply sorry for it! I would had take it as a joke otherwise.
Just to clarify one more thing Rafiki is a baboon, not a monkey![]()



OMG LOOOOL! MORE INFOI love Kiba *-*
Met Gu roleplaying an Inuzuka girl on a RPG forum /o/
~*sweet memories moment over / back to check the thread*~
yeah those suckGod damnit. I hate time zones.
