Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am not even mad .... that's pretty amazing! ahah :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rafiki-kun:lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Holy shit so many people liked Far's post :scry

You guys didn't understand why Far gave me Rafiki's avatar in the first place! It has nothing to do with physical appearance, it's because both me and Rafiki are both really wise and funny, though a bit silly. Right Far? :eyeroll


And no one can deny a Disney's theme would be so awesome :D
I would like to be Olaf :zomg

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Holy shit so many people liked Far's post :scry

You guys didn't understand why Far gave me Rafiki's avatar in the first place! It has nothing to do with physical appearance, it's because both me and Rafiki are both really wise and funny, though a bit silly. Right Far? :eyeroll


And no one can deny a Disney's theme would be so awesome :D
I would like to be Olaf :zomg

It's cause monkeys came from monkeys o/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm not crossing a line if I'm mocking myself as well ;-;
I thought that you were only mocking me, basically saying a Monkey's avatar for a Monkey XD
I guess i misinterpreted what you said, and i am deeply sorry for it! I would had take it as a joke otherwise.














Just to clarify one more thing Rafiki is a baboon, not a monkey :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I thought that you were only mocking me, basically saying a Monkey's avatar for a Monkey XD
I guess i misinterpreted what you said, and i am deeply sorry for it! I would had take it as a joke otherwise.














Just to clarify one more thing Rafiki is a baboon, not a monkey :derp
you are not a monkey. a worm at best
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Let's staaaaaaart! :x3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
omg i'm so happy I got my role :zomg

:derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
aw cmon cutie

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

on stock:



---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I love Kiba *-*
Met Gu roleplaying an Inuzuka girl on a RPG forum /o/
~*sweet memories moment over / back to check the thread*~
OMG LOOOOL! MORE INFO
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, I was a bored freshm- girl (lol) in University, Naruto was the most popular serie at the time and my friends used to watch it together, decided to look for something to play online and found a RPG forum. He was one of its admins and one of the game masters and the community was small, so almost all players kinda became friends. Me and him got close, found out we lived close, met each other once my Uni friends decided to visit the capital and things happened (actually my best memories come from after we met, but that's a long story xD ). A cool part is that we remain friends of another guy that used to play with us back then and have some small contact with some others, after what... 10y or so.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
After months of waiting for a big game I just get trolled like this. Super fun you bastards :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top