I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
So did I get this straight: Main candidates are James and DD. Substitue candidates are Philia and Demon?
Wouldn't it make sense, that James or DD subs. (The one who gets less votes) rather than a sub that didn't evenb participate in the main vote? Though since James situation, it would make more sense to have a third (*Demon or Philia)
Pikachu then, because that's the only damn Pokemon I know. Seriously though, wouldn't having to chose be complicated? What happens when 2 people want the same Pokemon?
Pikachu then, because that's the only damn Pokemon I know. Seriously though, wouldn't having to chose be complicated? What happens when 2 people want the same Pokemon?
I think Erin should be Pikachu by default.
Hm, in case both want the same someone has to pick something else or neither gets it? I mean come on, there's over 700 of them. And those that don't want to don't have to pick anything I guess. Either way the if's and how's are up to Farfs.
I probably wouldn't have time to play anyway, and if I did it isn't something I could necessarily plan on. Maybe I'll rethink it before the deadline, still unlikely though.
I probably wouldn't have time to play anyway, and if I did it isn't something I could necessarily plan on. Maybe I'll rethink it before the deadline, still unlikely though.
Pikachu then, because that's the only damn Pokemon I know. Seriously though, wouldn't having to chose be complicated? What happens when 2 people want the same Pokemon?