I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
But well did my best, seems I'm not a good player enough !! Mafia roles don't fit me at all
RIP me !!
Edit : are mafia post now counted in total number of posts ? My number of posts rose suddenly while I don't post so much in the forum, not a vital concern but still a little bit annoying considering we post a lot in mafia games.
Also want to thank a lot Evil for the absolutely amazing work you did, everything from avatars, setting, points system/role playing, was top notch. I just feel sorry because truly think we hadn't honored your great work as it was due.
Nothing to do with that gnuty, I just find those pandas smileys funny, I post them in other forum parts too, didn't try to convey anything or else , I mean don't try to find any meaning in my smileys they are just for fun
Sorry @Erinyes but that was really bad at the end But hey take it positively, that means you're not good at being scum and it's too far away from your real nature
Why everybody keeps telling me I played bad ? what did I do wrong ? Yeah I'm far from being a good player, know it, and admit it, no need for everyone to rub salt on the wound.
Regardless of roles, I did one big mistake due for my being out 24hrs and I even sincerely apologized for it, while others did far worst ones. I haven't played dirty with anyone, I was honest and was more active than a bunch of players who still did far bigger mistakes than me, and that nobody will never dare telling them "ah you played so bad ahahaha " while I'm being criticized even outside the game. Don't care of being lynched actually I should have been lynched earlier, don't even understand how I could survive, considering how medicore I was.
Anyway my apologies for this, but really don't understand why everyone keep blaming me for playing bad, that really upsets me.
The only thing you needed to do Erin was to claim something. At the end when everybody had revealed their roles you could easily just pick one and come out clear. If you did that earlier you would live longer IMO. I did trust you in the beginning but then you started being more careful and didnt want to say more about your role and that's what made me think you were mafia which you were. But you were also busy as you said so don't worry!
The only thing you needed to do Erin was to claim something. At the end when everybody had revealed their roles you could easily just pick one and come out clear. If you did that earlier you would live longer IMO. I did trust you in the beginning but then you started being more careful and didnt want to say more about your role and that's what made me think you were mafia which you were. But you were also busy as you said so don't worry!
Actually from the beginning I choose to claim prostitute, which was easy and convenient regarding my role, but because it has been already claimed couldnt' do that had to change my plans. I may have sticked to my initial plans depending on who claimed the role and on the game progress, ofc I had another plan, but needed to be cautious and for some reasons could'nt do it.
Actually from the beginning I choose to claim prostitute, which was easy and convenient regarding my role, but because it has been already claimed couldnt' do that had to change my plans. I may have sticked to my initial plans depending on who claimed the role and on the game progress, ofc I had another plan, but needed to be cautious and for some reasons could'nt do it.
What was it you said it was so obvious? Cuz I really didn't get it Hm claiming prostitute might be a bit risky for a mafia IMO since there *usually* is a prostitute. But I'm sure you would figure out something if you had more time!
What was it you said it was so obvious? Cuz I really didn't get it Hm claiming prostitute might be a bit risky for a mafia IMO since there *usually* is a prostitute. But I'm sure you would figure out something if you had more time!
Yeah I know that's I why I was trying to play cautiously, I hinted for hider . Thought that was quite obvious, as I told it was a night role with no killing /harming abilty that I used twice.
You didn't do bad, Erin-chan, dw xD MG is time consuming and at some point it might get tiring and stressful, it's hard to be flawless and have good insights. I bet most people feel lost quite often in the game, it's hard to figure out and play with people's minds. Btw, you're a rly sweet girl, don't go sassy/nasty when mad ;-; that's kinda scary.
I personally have three players I liked a lot in this game, specially one, three good surprises I would say, but I'll go back to that once the game ends.