I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Cmon, you can't talk about people hosting, without or without motives XD Was it your or Blai or both that just droppped an on going game halfway - as a host?
Cmon, you can't talk about people hosting, without or without motives XD Was it your or Blai or both that just droppped an on going game halfway - as a host?
Cmon, you can't talk about people hosting, without or without motives XD Was it your or Blai or both that just droppped an on going game halfway - as a host?
I missed someone's night or day action I think. Or mistook the target. I'm not sure, but it was something like that.
In any case, it entirely fucked up the case. I couldn't undo it. We ended day 2 or 3 I think.
I missed someone's night or day action I think. Or mistook the target. I'm not sure, but it was something like that.
In any case, it entirely fucked up the case. I couldn't undo it. We ended day 2 or 3 I think.
tss a game without me and demon, thats such an heresy !!!! Next game ill be Eraser head and be sure ill erase everyone with anillimited vigilanterole !!!!!!
I see, then the game might end before you go. Townies will somehow screw up like they usually do.
Still, when I send the confirmation pms, I will ask you all if it would be ok to start the game on the 22nd instead of the 23rd. This is so the game can surely end by the start of March.