I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
xio is basically the best mafia we got with 6-2. I count that higher than 3-0, cause more games more risk more worthy of respect. I mean anybody could get a 1-0 win rate if they are mafia only one time and get lucky. So I was Mafia only 5 times? Are the 2 times from my first two games where I was Janitor each time counted? And the smaller Team Fortress game?
he was burden i was in the same team , those lovers i swears !!!
then SoD was betrayed by his lover, since this day every time im mafia, the 1st question im asking when entering the pad is "is anyone here a lover or a mason ?"
That was not really "the despise game". Back in my days we would have in-game arguments that would lead to year-long hate and avoiding each other. Anyone still remebers ascpec? lol
That was not really "the despise game". Back in my days we would have in-game arguments that would lead to year-long hate and avoiding each other. Anyone still remebers ascpec? lol
Pretty sure I picked up lots of hate in many directions that game, so would say it fits. Tho at least I'm professional and have my arguments post-game rather than in-game
xio is basically the best mafia we got with 6-2. I count that higher than 3-0, cause more games more risk more worthy of respect. I mean anybody could get a 1-0 win rate if they are mafia only one time and get lucky. So I was Mafia only 5 times? Are the 2 times from my first two games where I was Janitor each time counted? And the smaller Team Fortress game?
My very first games years ago when I was but a fresh newbie with Mafia experience only from the Detective Conan forumverse which is quite a bit different than this one as there you can talk to each other via pm as well. In my first two mafia games I was Janitor each time. And I played the whole "overexcited newbie misunderstands mafia rules" act to the fullest back then.^^
My very first games years ago when I was but a fresh newbie with Mafia experience only from the Detective Conan forumverse which is quite a bit different than this one as there you can talk to each other via pm as well. In my first two mafia games I was Janitor each time. And I played the whole "overexcited newbie misunderstands mafia rules" act to the fullest back then.^^