I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
As of Game 68
(Would still need to double check this)
Add this to the history thread I guess? @Evil3ye
MH Mafia Game - Mafia Winrate/Record
Games cancelled due to mishaps are excluded EveryMafia member regardless of survival is granted a win on this list Death Millers were also not counted
Speed Mafia Game are also not counted
Games that were excluded are the following:
Game 04
Game 08: Welcome to Brazil
Game 10: Cold Russia
Game 21: Battle Royale
Game 32: Eyeshield21
Game 33: Steins;Gate
Game 37: Dragon Ball ("The Battle for Balance")
Stats say Gary is the best mafioso by a good margin. From now on, day 1 lynch every game o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah the fact that only 10 people (that played more than once) have over 50 % mafia winrate kinda says a lot about how much it sucked to be mafia at some point '-'''
Proud to have hosted games that fucked townies in the ass, deserved '-'
I'm missing a lost game though (won Overwatch, lost DBZ-56, Umineko, ToG), so I'd be in the lower tier with Arju. Though I would understand if DBZ-56 weren't counted either
I'm missing a lost game though (won Overwatch, lost DBZ-56, Umineko, ToG), so I'd be in the lower tier with Arju. Though I would understand if DBZ-56 weren't counted either
I'm missing a lost game though (won Overwatch, lost DBZ-56, Umineko, ToG), so I'd be in the lower tier with Arju. Though I would understand if DBZ-56 weren't counted either
I'm missing a lost game though (won Overwatch, lost DBZ-56, Umineko, ToG), so I'd be in the lower tier with Arju. Though I would understand if DBZ-56 weren't counted either
As of Game 68
(Would still need to double check this)
Add this to the history thread I guess? @Evil3ye
MH Mafia Game - Mafia Winrate/Record
Games cancelled due to mishaps are excluded EveryMafia member regardless of survival is granted a win on this list Death Millers were also not counted
Speed Mafia Game are also not counted
Games that were excluded are the following:
Game 04
Game 08: Welcome to Brazil
Game 10: Cold Russia
Game 21: Battle Royale
Game 32: Eyeshield21
Game 33: Steins;Gate
Game 37: Dragon Ball ("The Battle for Balance")