I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
See the list of player names at OP, who are unpaired, and make someone you know/like an offer to team up.
Or alternatively whoever you like from their interview posts Panda is posting, you make an offer to them.
Some always keep their head, others have their head in the clouds. Some get in waaay over their head, while others always keep their head down.
And so on this next instalment of "Hello Hydra!" we will be interviewing players looking for a partner who rounds them out and compensates for their weaknesses!
Today features the Horseman Shinigami, hoping to find someone who sees the view from halfway down!
I. Describe your playstyle in 3 words or less Logical and persistent
II. What is your ideal partner like? Someone with an eye for details
III. How do you do under pressure? Try to reason my way out of it without trying too hard
IV. How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on? Try to explain why I think that person is guilty and make that person explain his roles/night actions etc. If that person gives satisfactory answers then stop trying to pressurize that person. If that person cannot give satisfactory answers and no one else is more sus, then vote for that person and convince others to do the same.
Good luck contestant! We hope you find a suitable partner shortly!
Don't move the starting date just for me Farf, I am the only one who said it wouldn't do with my schedule and I'm sure you and panda have your reasons to start on the 25th as well.
It's okay, I can join another game later this year
Some always keep their head, others have their head in the clouds. Some get in waaay over their head, while others always keep their head down.
And so on this next instalment of "Hello Hydra!" we will be interviewing players looking for a partner who rounds them out and compensates for their weaknesses!
Today features the Builder Shinigami, hoping to find someone to build a wall with!
I. Describe your playstyle in 3 words or less Trying to survive
II. What is your ideal partner like? Bit smaller than me, kind and patient, likes Anime, Manga and accepts my other nerdy hobbies. Also big boobs and cute face.
III. How do you do under pressure? The best, but usually because I put myself there by procrastinating until I had no more time left.
IV. How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on? Try to argue that the way he or she posts is sus, kinda like back then when Gry was like "oh man, this mechanic seems so complicated, I don't get it at aaaaalllll, uwu~~~" and people agreed with me and he got lynched day 1. Tbf though I was traitor back then so I had potential evidence I just couldn't present it to the others plus I wasn't quite sure myself what sanity I was. :P
Good luck contestant! We hope you find a suitable partner shortly!
Don't move the starting date just for me Farf, I am the only one who said it wouldn't do with my schedule and I'm sure you and panda have your reasons to start on the 25th as well.
It's okay, I can join another game later this year
We're gucci with 25, 26 or 27, it's rly wtv fits you guys better. Since it's a hydra game, being absent for 1/2 days shouldn't be a problem if your partner can at least follow the game for a bit. Af caus I'd rly rather have the both of you in the game @.@ so it's rly wtv fits you better.