Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Not you. The game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I SHALL KEEP QUIET FOR I AM DEAD AND WILL RESPECT THIS SMALL FACT OF LIFE. DEAD MEN DONT TALK.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
[highlight]Announcement:[/highlight] Registration for Game 7 starts now. Game itself will start by the middle/end of next week. Please only register, if you have enough time to participate actively.

tell ya friends
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because, march 11 I'll have a meeting explaining my next work. I'll prolly work at São Paulo, as I said, and will only be able to play at night. That's why o.o
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Because, march 11 I'll have a meeting explaining my next work. I'll prolly work at São Paulo, as I said, and will only be able to play at night. That's why o.o
so ur going to asia after all?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It sure have lots of japanese, korean and chinese people xD
That's what I love the most about that city *0*

Evil, will you lemme in? ;-;

Awn ;-; Only march, 14th, prolly. But that's ok^^ I could play thru my cellphone, but that's a pain XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top