- Joined
- Jan 18, 2010
- Messages
- 1,716
- Reaction score
- 1,226
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
in
It sure have lots of japanese, korean and chinese people xD
That's what I love the most about that city *0*
Evil, will you lemme in? ;-;
Awn ;-; Only march, 14th, prolly. But that's ok^^ I could play thru my cellphone, but that's a pain XD
I am in of course....
COME ON GUYS WIN IT FOR THE TOWNIES ITS OBVIOUS ALREADY!!!!!
tbh i also thought he was the janitor after he defended freid,but now that he is a lone one I dont even know what to think.Oh wellJin was a good killer o.o He made some random kills, so it was rly hard to see it was him doing those kills. I thought he was the janitor xD




i know...they cant even see who is the real janitor among 4 people....farf i sos obvious nowIdiots.![]()
