Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in!
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I guess i'm in :ninja
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm also in. Though I'm afraid due to factions not in my control, it'll be a short one for me again :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
B-baka Evil! I-its n-not like I want to play in your game or anything...*blushes*

in
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
please do a new thread for the game 6 :bored
done

il try again if it sucks again half way im commiting suicide
not granted

I guess i'm in :ninja
u got it gorgeous

I'm also in. Though I'm afraid due to factions not in my control, it'll be a short one for me again :p
B-baka Evil! I-its n-not like I want to play in your game or anything...*blushes*

in
GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was in when they killed me in the last game. :pwnge
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
I was in when they killed me in the last game. :pwnge

GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
12 After_Image
13 good_boy



More, MORE... Tell your friends. I want more!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top