Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im in game 6 :noworry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
12 After_Image
13 good_boy



More, MORE... Tell your friends. I want more!
om nom nom

I'm mean...
in in in
Im in game 6 :noworry
GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
12 After_Image
13 good_boy
14 Asclepius
15 Fried


few more we can mobilize, huum?
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did CBlitz get fired as host?
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He wasnt doin it with a DON
screw you, you're borrowing all my genius ideas :3c

and no Fried, I just took a break since being host is.....:-_-

I'll be back for a future game :zomg
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Now we can get serious :devil-mad

RIP menino... big time flooder.

E3, what's the deadline to subscribe for game 6? I'll be busy this week, so for now I'm out
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm in for game 6!
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im totally down for game six
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
RIP menino... big time flooder.

E3, what's the deadline to subscribe for game 6? I'll be busy this week, so for now I'm out
I wanted to start on Monday, as starting on weekend is dull and I need few more days to work out the new concept.

maybe late on sunday already.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 6

01 scav
02 Hystzen
03 digitaldude
04 Pirulito
05 Imperium
06 Raizen
07 dark lord
08 Farfalla
09 Ustegius
10 Xadyu
11 CBlitz
12 After_Image
13 good_boy
14 Asclepius
15 Fried


few more we can mobilize, huum?
I'm in for game 6!
im totally down for game six
GAME 6

01 [user]scav[/user]
02 [user]Hystzen[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]Pirulito[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Raizen[/user]
07 [user]dark lord[/user]
08 [user]Farfalla[/user]
09 [user]Ustegius[/user]
10 [user]Xadyu[/user]
11 [user]CBlitz[/user]
12 [user]After_Image[/user]
13 [user]good_boy[/user]
14 [user]Asclepius[/user]
15 [user]Fried[/user]
16 [user]kakashi919[/user]
17 [user]Channy[/user]



I hope you guys post atleast once every round!
yeah, hope so too. as it'll be more difficult to figure out who is who in games with more players...


OOOOOOOOOKAY. I decided to add a bigger variety of role, but I will have to explain some in advance, otherwise I'd be toooooo confusing, so I added them into describtion...

Some will maybe not be included, I will see how many players we will have, but they all might be in Game 6 already, so pls take a look everyone...

PRO PLAYER ROLES:

PROTAGONISTS:

  • Detective (Townie): Can 'investigate' one person per night phase i.e. Ask a moderator through a PM about a players allegiance. (GAME 1)
  • Doctor (Townie): The Doctor can "save" a person per night phase i.e. He will PM a moderator during the night phase and can request to save a player, that player then cannot be killed during the night phase by the Mafia. (GAME 1)
  • Insane Detective (Townie): Can 'investigate' one person per night phase, just like the Detective. As against him he will always get the opposite result though. The Insane Detective does not know about his own Insanity. (GAME 2)
  • Freeman (Townie): The Freeman is like a regular Townie, with the exception that if he is killed during the night or lynched during the day the next Day phase is skipped. (GAME 2)
  • Hider (Townie): Each night the Hider may choose another person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die. If the Hider is hiding behind the person who tries to kill the Hider, then the kill succeeds. (GAME 3)
  • Insane Doctor (Townie): The Insane Doctor has the Doctor's ability to prevent death, but has a 50% chance of killing his target instead of protecting him. (GAME 5)
  • Role Blocker (Townie): The Role Blocker chooses one player per night to distract. That player will be prevented from performing his Night Choice, if he has one. It doesn't matter if the Role Blockers choice was a Townie or Mafia. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]
  • Bulletproof Townie (Townie): The Bulletproof has a permanent protection from Night Kills. Any attempts to kill him at Night will fail, so the only way he can be killes is being lynched at Day. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]
  • Naive Doctor (Townie): The Naive Doctor is simular to a regular Doctor, with the exception that he has no actually Power of Protection. He is told that he is a regular Doctor and doesn't know that he has no unique ability. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]

ANTAGONISTS:

  • Mafia Boss (Mafia): The Boss heads the Mafia family and is in charge of sending victim choices to the Moderator. Also, the Mafia Boss usually appears innocent to Detectives. (GAME 2)
  • Mafia Janitor (Mafia): The Janitor cleans up the body after the kill. When Day breaks, the Town would not learn the victim's Role. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]

OTHERS:

  • Serial Killer (Third Party): The Serial Killer is like a lone Mafia Member. He kills once per night and his goal is to be the sole survivor. (GAME 5)
  • Mason (Townie Cult): Masons are a Group of Townies that know each other to be innocent. They can communicate with each other at Night if they choose, but otherwise have no special abilities. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]
  • Recruiting Mason (Townie Cult): A Recruiting Mason is a a Mason Group Leader that starts all by himself and tries to recruit one player each Night. He selects one player each night to try to recruit. If he picks a Pro-Townie Role, then that player joins the Group and is able to talk with other Group Members in the Group during the Nights. The Recruiting Mason dies if he attempts to recruit a Mafia Member. (GAME 6) [highlight]New![/highlight]

If you have any further questions, just PM the moderator of the game or :police.
Discuss :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh right. Forgot that one.

Oh my good the nights will be so messy for me :fail


And do you want a Hated Townie and Politician as well? :nuts :lmao
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I kinda guessed you'd be adding some kinda cult :p Sounds good, but we really need +20 players for that to work 25+ preferably. That setup might be slightly favoring the townie side, though I guess that's no problem since the mafia seems to win most often. And there is still the serial killer to mess up things for both parties.


Btw, question about janitor. Town will not know victims role, but it'll still be PM'd to mafia, right?
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Uhm... good question about the Janitor. I think the Mafia will indeed know, as they have the body :confused: I will have to think about that one... but guess so.

As for the favoring the townie side... I am also going to add some Pro Mafia roles like 'Mafia Detective'... that is also possible. Just dont feel like adding even more descriptions right now, as the roles wouldn't differ but are self explaining.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So we'll only know dead people's role (the ones killed during the night) when the Janitor is caught? I mean, if we kill him, then the other people mafia kills will have their roll revealed? I can't write ;-; Dunno if I was clear ;-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top