Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
^ Considering that, I asume tha Recruiting Mason also dies if he tries to recruit the serial killer? Also is the recruiter allowed to tell to other masons who he will try to recruit? I guess so, would make sense. In that case, the masons will know atleast a mafioso, if the recruiter dies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, and I want to leave Serial Killer out for now, I think.

Oh and a thought on the Janitor: I will let the Mafia Family choose a Mafia Member to commit the crime (cuz of the Role Blocker), and if the Fam chooses to let the Janitor do it, then the Role will also not revealed to Mafia. But since they will have Detectives to investigate the Townies they still might get to know it, like investigating in advance and then letting the Janitor kill him in following night *example*, if they find it'd be smart that the Town should not know about his role.


^ Considering that, I asume tha Recruiting Mason also dies if he tries to recruit the serial killer? Also is the recruiter allowed to tell to other masons who he will try to recruit? I guess so, would make sense. In that case, the masons will know atleast a mafioso, if the recruiter dies.
He will definitely die, yeah :D

Yeah sure, they can contribute their thought on who to recruit or not, as well as who to vote for on the next day.

But I am just not sure yet if the Masons shall lose their other powers or not. Like if a Detective being recruited, will he still be a (Mason) Detective or just a Mason :confused:
Your thoughts...`?
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Let the pro-townie decide if he wanna join and lose his powers or not. 'Cause I think Masons will be pretty strong if they get pro-townies with them XD It will be difficult for mafia to win if townies can chat with the doctors and detectives (well, I mean, after they figured out who are the sane ones).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum



Can you explain the hated townie and politician?
nah, I wont add them. Well, the Politician maybe.

Hated Townie: need one vote less to get lynched, so he will invicibly having one vote on his head like always
The minus here -its only practicable if he ties with someone.

Politician: chooses someone at night and buys his vote on the next day.
The minus here -one might figure him out easy, cuz people already know who wants whom to die, :confused: or not? or if the person then also votes for the person he wants to die. then again one can vote different too, so hmm... dunno.

An better role, who I am thinking to add would be the death miller, think its quite fun!

Death Miller: townie, who appears as mafia to investigations and also is announced as Mafia when he's killed, so the town keeps thinking he was sum until the end.
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in for the next game :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
is there any punishment for losing?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
No :lmao

But you might change your sig a little during the game, i.e. adding your Ingame name there
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Cool roles.

I think though there should still be a sizeable amount of regular townies. People who can do fuck all. :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 6

01 [user]scav[/user]
02 [user]Hystzen[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]Pirulito[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Raizen[/user]
07 [user]dark lord[/user]
08 [user]Farfalla[/user]
09 [user]Ustegius[/user]
10 [user]Xadyu[/user]
11 [user]CBlitz[/user]
12 [user]After_Image[/user]
13 [user]good_boy[/user]
14 [user]Asclepius[/user]
15 [user]Fried[/user]
16 [user]kakashi919[/user]
17 [user]Channy[/user]



yeah, hope so too. as it'll be more difficult to figure out who is who in games with more players...
I'm in for the next game :)
GAME 6

01 [user]scav[/user]
02 [user]Hystzen[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]Pirulito[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Raizen[/user]
07 [user]dark lord[/user]
08 [user]Farfalla[/user]
09 [user]Ustegius[/user]
10 [user]Xadyu[/user]
11 [user]CBlitz[/user]
12 [user]After_Image[/user]
13 [user]good_boy[/user]
14 [user]Asclepius[/user]
15 [user]Fried[/user]
16 [user]kakashi919[/user]
17 [user]Channy[/user]
18 [user]BBB Banana[/user]

Cool roles.

I think though there should still be a sizeable amount of regular townies. People who can do fuck all. :3c
did you read the discussion? Your thoughts...
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I bet half of them never post
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I hope I don't discover another good long fanfiction to read next week. ^_^
Although i said i was always reading yaois, i was actually reading a straight fanfiction of 51 chapters.

In case anyone wants to read it (no yaoi in it): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4080743/1/The_Great_Forgotten

I hope that when we kill BBB, someone will pour ice cream on his sliced body parts.
LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top