Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can we all kill cummy pwease? :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
[highlight]Note:[/highlight] We will start Game 6 in about half an hour. The first Day Phase will be extended until Sunday Midday (GMT), which is ~36hrs from now.

Don't rush events as you will have more time in this introductory phase 1 to get some suspects. Follow the (new) rules, don't flood too much, keep the random discussion please as little as possible. I have no inhibitions to Hostkill anyone of you, when I get the feeling the player is not taking the game or the host serious. Dead people stay dead and switch to the Discussion thread. Spamming ghosts will not be able to take part in the next Game. THANK YOUUU
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Niiice;] See it as a little gift for you, that we're starting sooner.

But please don't missunderstand. With the rules, you are not supposed to have no fun. Just last game we had so much irrelevant spam post, like people discussing signitures, etc, and it really then becomes a mess to catch up, if you were not actively posting in that moment, then just to realize that it doesnt even give new developements in the game.

And the dead people posts are just annoying. I can say it as I was playing last game myself. I do realize that it gets boring once you get killed, but still, just don't post and interrupt the game, just don't.
*Im esp. looking at you scav^^*

brb
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u see, i told ya those name where annoying, and why u're looking at me :worrybunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Those who are dead and want to post (XD) can spam away in either the win thread or mafia discussion thread. No stupid spam posts in the main thread during the mafia game please. Let's make this one a bit more tidy and fun to play~ :)
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I saw that you added the sick townie. What does it mean that the infected person can't vote? does the infected one has to vote [no one] or just remain silent till next day phase?

And the cult will reveal their roles between each of them?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Sick Townie: the infected person will be shown as VOTE NO KILL 1x [Infected player] for the one Phase. He of course can join the discussions and share his opinion, maybe convince someone to vote for that or this one. He himself cannot vote though.

Yes, the Masons can talk about their previous role in the night. Like 'I was Detective, and I found out, he or she is Mafia'. Just that he can not longer play his previous role.

The announcing of Mason's deaths... Im not sure yet. Either just say he was Mason, or he was Mason/previously Detective or just stick to the previous role Detective. I will think about it and announce it after Night Phase 1 latest.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Baka After image. :fail

Lets start tonight! Or are there any more people joining? Is UMAD not joining this time?
Are you talking about me? rsrs
I'm not in this game cuz i'm moving to a new place this week, so I dunno when I'll get internet there. I don't wanna screw the game, so I'm out...
But while I don't move out, I'm WATCHING you guys suspiciously!
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm missing the game names...
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:dancin Ninja Ninja Ninja!! Believe it!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
After Image seems to be very unlucky since Game 3 :rofl
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:crying


Some of you are true idiots.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Shit, now the ring has crumbled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top