Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who's gonna break the news to hulky? :crying

....does he even care anymore? :oh....he's probably gettin jiggy wid shehulk as we spam away. :3c
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey Impy I dun know if you be mafia but I wanna kill you anyway :zomg
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ahhh, I can see it now. The first time you said it was a heart i remember thinking...it must some portuguese thing cause i cant see a heart. But now i can. Does that mean i am becoming more portuguese? :pleased


@Blitz - I am onto you. I have a good idea who is who. Some of it is beginning to connect.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ahhh, I can see it now. The first time you said it was a heart i remember thinking...it must some portuguese thing cause i cant see a heart. But now i can. Does that mean i am becoming more portuguese? :pleased
Or more girly *0*

Saw now what happened to Arsenal ._.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ok this game failed me, I'm not gonna try hard anymore.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Blitz - I am onto you. I have a good idea who is who. Some of it is beginning to connect.
:fail

stop this pretentious drivel Sherlock
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Just dont you worry. I know you are thinking of killing me, but i suppose killing me will put more suspicions on you amirite. Balance that thought with this though, if you let me live, you will not survive the next round. You will be votekilled this time around, and then your buddy will be next.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
He votekilled a townie.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just dont you worry. I know you are thinking of killing me, but i suppose killing me will put more suspicions on you amirite. Balance that thought with this though, if you let me live, you will not survive the next round. You will be votekilled this time around, and then your buddy will be next.
you think I'm mafia? How precious~

and what the hell? Why would killing a mafia douchebag put suspicions on me? :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You'll be Host killed if you keep up this I SUSPECT YOU BECAUSE... conversation
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Roger! Herr Evil!

I schall keep my buschvwagen shatump.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and Evil coming in and ruining all the fun with his host power abuse :fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
it cause these accusation belong to the other thread, where everyone can read your arguments
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top