It's a heart. In this case, it was ironic u.uWhat does S2 mean. I forgot.
It's a heart. In this case, it was ironic u.uWhat does S2 mean. I forgot.

....he's probably gettin jiggy wid shehulk as we spam away. 


Or more girly *0*Ahhh, I can see it now. The first time you said it was a heart i remember thinking...it must some portuguese thing cause i cant see a heart. But now i can. Does that mean i am becoming more portuguese?![]()
@Blitz - I am onto you. I have a good idea who is who. Some of it is beginning to connect.

explain.Ok this game failed me, I'm not gonna try hard anymore.
As in just deduce based on what others say.explain.

you think I'm mafia? How precious~Just dont you worry. I know you are thinking of killing me, but i suppose killing me will put more suspicions on you amirite. Balance that thought with this though, if you let me live, you will not survive the next round. You will be votekilled this time around, and then your buddy will be next.

