Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Stop talking back to Herr Evil! You ingrates.

Just give the word, sir, an i shall begin construction of the camps to house these ingrates.


(isthisgoingtoofar >_>)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry A_I I voted for you cuse I had the most votes and I didn't wanted to die so I changed my vote so you would die instead :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I guess the mafia is gonna kill me today :faint

Digitaldude is most likely a mafia as well as hyst and xadyu.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Are you serious evil?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I thought if I'd go again with the Mr. things, it would be just too confusing, as I found from Game 4 to Game 5 already the changed nicks very confusing. Plus cumpy used one or two I already had, just placed them to other players ._ .'

So I started to think like uhm... maybe super hero names. Like Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman. but someone said no.

Then I had the Idea with like a combination of address + colour. Like Professor Blue, Mister White, Doctor Green. But with 18 players I had hard times to find some easy to remembering colours :-_-

SO NOW... we're having a break from nicknames :D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
still am I dead or not?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Im not going to spoil the night, just quit the talk
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
How long is the night phase.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Im not killing you Banana, Im just asking you to stop.

not you but ALL OF YOU

lol :D

this is not the purpose of the Discussion thread
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Evil proves he is a big softy again like the time we all let hystzen play after he trolled the whole game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top