Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm not an ass. I'm just a yaoi lover.
And i can't stop laughing at the video. :lmao
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
no i dont like it.not into little kids.
I was talking about yaoi in general. I'm not into that video too. I couldn't watch the first ove till the end. And i didn't even download the other 2 OVA's.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yaoi is bullshit anyway one guy is the woman and one is the man....unlike bara where everyone is da man.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was talking about yaoi in general. I'm not into that video too. I couldn't watch the first ove till the end. And i didn't even download the other 2 OVA's.
rly? I thought you yaoi girls are into ladyboy love..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I just watched that video...Urm...Ass-chan...you have some interesting tastes. :neutral

Like the complete opposite of Cblitz. :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yaoi is bullshit anyway one guy is the woman and one is the man....unlike bara where everyone is da man.
yeah, if figured that gays would rather watch two manly men having sex, as they are gay because they like men afterall :cookiehand not boys looking like ladies gettin seduced by a bit less girly looking boy.. hmm. it's only logical.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cblitz likes Naruto.
I like Naruto.
So...
WE BOTH LIKE SHOUNEN-AI
:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Naruto is one of his few "mainstream" tastes...-_-

He dabbles a lot in extreme loli n' yuri...occasionally bara n yaoi...but mostly the former.

If aschan n' blitz hook up...imagine that! So much...D: NEW PAIRING FTW

Ascum <3
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
who knows...
Hey Cblitz, is your body hairy?
I prefer guys with chests free from hair. Perfect for chantilly party.
;)


You're both Mafia also,right? :3c
yes, i am like him.



Btw, he was killed on last day phase. Check it.
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Oh yea...:oh

Carry on then~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Me Kakashi no fool!Me Kakashi king!! :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
who knows...
Hey Cblitz, is your body hairy?
I prefer guys with chests free from hair. Perfect for chantilly party.
;)
<hr noshade size="1">


yes, i am like him.



Btw, he was killed on last day phase. Check it.
your not ypung enough from blitz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top