Kanakas is mafia?
Ooops...I calls asc...ass...thats almost as bad as calling farf....far...far...



I'm no mafia yo~ Imma ninja ninja ninja! Believe it!Kanakas is mafia?
no i dont like it.not into little kids.I scrathed your name cause Evil pointed my mistake.
But in the end you also like it. That's why i made the mistake.
I was talking about yaoi in general. I'm not into that video too. I couldn't watch the first ove till the end. And i didn't even download the other 2 OVA's.no i dont like it.not into little kids.
But you're into Yaoi right?no i dont like it.not into little kids.

rly? I thought you yaoi girls are into ladyboy love..I was talking about yaoi in general. I'm not into that video too. I couldn't watch the first ove till the end. And i didn't even download the other 2 OVA's.


yeah, if figured that gays would rather watch two manly men having sex, as they are gay because they like men afterallYaoi is bullshit anyway one guy is the woman and one is the man....unlike bara where everyone is da man.
not boys looking like ladies gettin seduced by a bit less girly looking boy.. hmm. it's only logical.Omg doppleganger has been found.I just watched that video...Urm...Ass-chan...you have some interesting tastes.
Like the complete opposite of Cblitz.![]()

You're both Mafia also,right?Cblitz likes Naruto.
I like Naruto.
So...
WE BOTH LIKE SHOUNEN-AI
![]()


yes, i am like him.You're both Mafia also,right?![]()


your not ypung enough from blitzwho knows...
Hey Cblitz, is your body hairy?
I prefer guys with chests free from hair. Perfect for chantilly party.
<hr noshade size="1">
yes, i am like him.
Btw, he was killed on last day phase. Check it.