YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS




what do u mena for nothing?Knowing X i was hoping he wuld vote for farf,but i hoped she would vote for herlsef too.but oh well.I blame channyu made us lose time for nothing

Bugz, of course I have a 100% success rate, look at me.
In the night when you killed Banana, I blocked him.
He made himself look suspicious alright.


why did you go for me you pedo serial clown killer
Feckin bastard blocked me last night.![]()
![]()



i spitted on ur grave first,since u baka pedo clown died before me.Know ur placestfu you feckin mafia scum. *I spit on ya grave*
It was ashame X blocked me. I really wanted to kill you before they got to me.
Go townies!![]()

and get the hell out of mah country already

I'm in for the next game. \o/
I'm in for the next game![]()
who do you think your talking toCongratz townies, I already mentioned I was in.
PS: shaddap goodboy![]()
