Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

WTF? I didn't even know about a insane doctor!

and about the discussion, I agree with the the town's former doctor scav(RIP) that Evil3ye behavior was kind of suspect(defending Bugzee for free to just switch the stance about the matter)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Serial Killer killed someone, Insane Doctor tried to protect Impy, and killed him instead....50% chance :derp

and them Mafia killed the Serial Killer. So much irony :oh
and how did AI die :confused:
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Serial Killer KILLED MOTHERFUCKING A_I

FUCKING READ THE DESCRIPTION :yelling
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

tl;dr lol

I got it this way;

Fried the Killer killed -> AI
Mafia deceided to kill -> Fried
Mad Doc killed -> Imp

huh`?
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

....

somebody kill Evil today...I beg you :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I are wrong :?bunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have to sleep a night over it. Too much unexpected things :faint
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The day phase lenght still 24h, right?
I'm thinking in going to bed...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

OMG, when I said someone had changed his behavior because of roles, I was talking about Impy ç.ç Cause in the first game he was a detective and was very concerned about theories, this game he became more quiet. Should have sticked to my first intuition u.u

I'm off to bed now too. Gotta think a lot now XD

And sry for incriminating you, AI ç.ç
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:bye good night Fafalla~

I'm here everyone! :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I just wanted to say in my last last last breath.

Kill Cblitz, he is almost definitely mafia.

:-_-
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I just wanted to say in my last last last breath.

Kill Cblitz, he is almost definitely mafia.

:-_-
can't touch this :dancin'

and finish KnK already! STOP PROCRASTINATING
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

good night far.. /sleepingonthepc

good night everyone
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:bye
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Freid was serial killer???

It's always the normal and friendly ones.

Poor A_I......*mourns death*

impy......he was not in my list of main suspects, but I'd have probably found him out in the later rounds.

ALSO CUMMY!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REVEAL WHO THE INSANE DETECTIVE IS IF ONE OF THEM GETS KILLED!
its a townie that chooses a person to target per night, and if the person is a Pro Townie or the acting mafia (then the mafia will have to choose a member to do the mudering and tell it to Host) is not able to do 'his job' on the night. like a doctor saving a person or an inspector researing or mafia killing

:cookiehand
Also can you clear up the rules of serial kiler cblitz?

evil did not make much sense, so if killer target mafia or pro townie, mafia can pin murder on another townie?

Also evil and bugzee.....you jumped on imps death way to fast with the I knew it posts......SUSPICIOUS!

Also it's safe to assume FARFALLA is the insane doctor, which makes her a target for the mafia, we can't save her either since we lynched scav.....However she could also BE MAFIA considering killing a mafia in the first round has a 10% success rate....that is extremly lucky, another theory I have is she is HIDER she wants mafia to think she is a doctor so they go after her and she evades them, but I honestly think that she is the insane doctor...

Also now that I think about it Mafia would keep her around since she has 50% chance of killing someone.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You guys are following someone else's theory again? XD

First, Imp incriminated scav and everybody else followed and he got dead. Guess what, Imp was the mafia XD

Now Evil says I've killed someone as a mad doc or mafia, and there's alrdy someone following him XD~ I'm also a townie again, gosh^^'

And they say people have learned from Hyst u.u But not from Imp...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I can save people *0*
Poor Impy =(
Actually I assumed you were insane doctor from this post....maybe I read it wrong...and why would you go poor impy HE WAS MAFIA.....VERY SUSPICIOUS!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I am confused. Very confused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top