Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Three.

I think one or two them is Channy, Raizen, Pirulito or Moa. The most quiet ones this far.

I still can't make my mind clear what's the thing with Bug and E3. But E3 coming at me like that sure doesn't add my trust.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Actually keeping the mad doc alive is a risky thing for both sides XD
Since he could kill a townie, ok, but he could save him too.
And he could also kill another mafia^^ (or save him)
from whom?
And I don't really get the 50% thing and how to play as Mad Doctor in that Role. Either not trying to save someone at all, or just trying to save the suspicious people and hoping the medicine kills him lol. Very weird.

How many mafia still are in the game?
three of four
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I might need the doctor since you guys keep saying I am detective.......but it's insane doctor.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The mad doctor is a gambling class. The results of your actions might be very bad or very good, based on a coin flip. I don't think there is right way to play it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

from whom?
And I don't really get the 50% thing and how to play as Mad Doctor in that Role. Either not trying to save someone at all, or just trying to save the suspicious people and hoping the medicine kills him lol. Very weird.


three of four
From the hider!
If the hider hides behind a mafia dude and the mafia group chose the hider to die, the mafia dude will die, I guess o.o The mad doc could save him XD Or finish the mafia group/hider job XD
I dunno if I'm right, though ç.ç
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

is that how cblitz decides? with a coin flip?


Farfalla no if they choose the hider to die and he is behind mafia the hider will die and mafia will live, if they choose a townie to die and hdier is behind him they both die, I should know...

the hider lives if he chooses a townie that's not be marked for death by mafia.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm pretty sure Mr. Impossible is mafia.

Little Miss Lucky was trying to help him with that "the more I read this thread the less I suspect Buggy". She saw the opportunity when people started to suspect Mr. Forgetful out of nowhere and she could tie the votes. Mr. Nonsense or Mr. Scatterbrain voted after it, one of them is mafia as well.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Wow you actually use the in game names Mr Uppity.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

They were created for this.
And I like it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

At first I liked the nicknames too, but I just can't remeber all of them, and can't bother to look up the list all the time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

They were created for this.
And I like it.
That's the spirit! :D
I think it's too late for this game already though :faint

The Mafia killing AI is a weird choice in my opinion. I have to think about the meaning of it

He was suspected of a few people already, so why would they choose him to die.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Seriously, I can't believe how Mr. Impossible is alive and Mr. Forgetful is dead so suddenly. I was surprised when I saw it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I am mr messy voted for Mr grumpy evil, hyst voted for mr cool good boy.


Yeah me too when I went to sleep mr forgetful had zero votes, I woke up and he had 5.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The Mafia killing AI is a weird choice in my opinion. I have to think about the meaning of it
Wait, I thought mafia killed Fried. Wtf, can someone explain me in simple word what happened during the night?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

What happened was Freid killed After_Image, Mafia killed freid, and then the insane doctor killed Imp.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Seriously, I can't believe how Mr. Impossible is alive and Mr. Forgetful is dead so suddenly. I was surprised when I saw it.
Who is Mr Fogetful again? AI?

Talking about Mr Hyst (whatever his nick is). He seems so random with his Mr Cool choices, it's almost scary. They are both kind of suspicious to me, but maybe only because I haven't really started to analyize their motives. The day is long, and Im out of time now, will do that later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top