Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I checked and she was the third person that voted for Mr forgetful.

gah checked once more and imp never actually voted for evil in first place...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Okay, here's my opinion on the early game event considering Bugz and E3. I still trust my original gut feeling, that Jin was really just bored townie and got interested when the game started to flow. That'd make most likely E3 also a townie, what reason mafia would have to protect Bugzee? Expect if it was some kinda reverse psychology, that if Bugzee proved to be innocent, E3 also would have seemd like that and the hunt would be after the ones who voted Jin, so E3 is not 100% clean yet, but I'll continue asuming he is a townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, but she couldn't know that people would vote for someone later.
If she was trying to get people to vote for Jin to trick us, and then change to someone else, she should have changed her vote for Mr. Grumpy before it was to late to change and Jin, his "fella", got killed. Mr Grumpy got 3 votes or more before Mr Forgetful started being voted.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

only 10 hours til day end...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm eagerly waiting for Channy, Raizen and Moa to pop and share their opinions. As for now, I think I'll vote Moa. I remember someone (Farfalla?) said he was reading this thread, but didn't post then. And then suddenly just before timeline jumped in to vote with the majority. He hasn't posted today yet(?), so I think he might do the same thing again, which is suspicous. So of the quiet ones, I'm most concerned about him.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Now, you have a point, Little Miss!

I wasn't considering that fact 'cause in my thoughts I have a little suspicious about Mr. Grumpy and other miss couldn't change her vote to him.
But I'm not sure if I consider Mr. Grumpy a mafioso.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Actually... he's my friend, so he sent me a PM saying he couldn't find Mafia thread, but I was online on my cellphone, and I can't use ctrl+c there XD So, I explained how to look for the thread and told him I'd help more when I get home. Since he didn't answer me, I thought he alrdy found the thread and was reading it. Now I think he sent me the PM asking help and went offline ç.ç
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh, okay. But that still doesn't clean him for me.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

If you are gonna vote ust put the name in bold and type vote kill......The moa could be like channy in previous game though.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, I know. But I'm not sure about it yet, I thought I'd wait for him (and the other mentioned) to post atleast once before voting.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm almost sure about two mafia >< Now I gotta think each one is more likely to be a mafia, and and would be best dying now ><

Being a mafia might be sooo much better XD When u have the option to discuss over the night time what's the next step with other people that you know they are ur fellas, that's a great advantage ;-;

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, Mr. SB >< 10h to vote, 10h to see what everybody else has to say XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

If you are gonna vote ust put the name in bold and type vote kill......The moa could be like channy in previous game though.
what do you mean?
I didn't take part in the last game =/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

He means exactly that. Last game was channys first, and everyone kinda ignored him because he didn't post much, or anything siginificant. He was mafia and went completly unnoticed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Channy was the new guy who was the mafia that no one suspected, we actually guessed the first mafia in the first round, but then the second mafia hyst(who was suspected by everyone) cheated and we had to start the game again, but no one suspected channy, get it now?

I don't suspect you though.

God.......everyone always beats me to it!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well, what happened yesterday is like far said. I'm on vacation in my parents home, I just have one internet acess point, so my acess was limited yesterday(my mother was working on the pc).

Anyway, i think i get what you're thinking(the new guy flying under the radar). But, well, i'm a townie.. rsrs

I'm sticking to the point of suspecting E3 suspect behavior on day one
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well, what happened yesterday is like far said. I'm on vacation in my parents home, I just have one internet acess point, so my acess was limited yesterday(my mother was working on the pc).

Anyway, i think i get what you're thinking(the new guy flying under the radar). But, well, i'm a townie.. rsrs

I'm sticking to the point of suspecting E3 suspect behavior on day one

No one says "I'm a townie" and laughed after that.
This is a serious business, man!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh wait, is kakashi playing this time? Damn, I completly forgot him. Suspicous.

So Channy, Raizen, Moa, Pirulito and kakashi. The quiet team, and my current focus of investigation.


Hmm, to my recall many people in the previous games have sated that they are townie, and truthfully so. So Pirulito going at Moa now :shifty
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I laughed cuz someone saying "I'm a townie" have no value. Everyone can say that, kind of means nothing, right? The laugh was for that, but, well, i'm still a townie.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It's not like I change my main suspicious: Mr. Impossible!

I didn't vote yet 'cause I want to see the others players posting as well. And I don't like to change my vote after I confirm it.
By the way, this combine with my game name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top