Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Okay, since majority seems to be waiting for others to vote and I don't feel like waiting anymore (and I can still change my vote) I'll go with''

VOTE KILL PIRULITO

Reasons: I counted him on the quiet ones which intially woke up my curiosity. And soon after he became more active. The claim that no townie would say he is a townie is very weak, and it made it seems like he just jumped on to following me, making on other suggestion. He's still mainly is after Bugzee, which makes it more suspicious, since I believe Bug is a townie, and he is also an easy target.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have some errands to do, i'll be back later.

What are the deadline of day 2?
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

During weekdays is a little hard for me to follow the flood of posts. Do you remember I wasn't willing to read the amount of pages back there? It is not like I'm trying to be not associated with the quiet team or whatever. It is just because I have free time now.

Keep that in mind, seriously.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

^ Might be true, but my vote still stands. There is just something in your behaviour what bothers me.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm back... for now
There are some guys that i almost can't remember any post at all!
I just remember of the "usual suspects"

And what's the deadline? Serious, I'll be off again
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I am still suspicious of mr.happy.I voted for him yesterday and he still didnt prove to be innocent to me.all i see is farfalla covering for him all the time
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Hmm. I thought so too, but his story seems something a mafia couldn't come up with in such a situation. I might be wrong though, or it may only partly true.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not covering XD I'm explaining what happened.
It's easier for you picture what he is with all the facts in hand, isn't? XD
If you wanna base your vote in a fragile timeline, go ahead u.ú
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not covering XD I'm explaining what happened.
It's easier for you picture what he is with all the facts in hand, isn't? XD
If you wanna base your vote in a fragile timeline, go ahead u.ú
omg so suspicious.playing innocent here:-_-
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Good_boy check your clothes. Maybe she inserted a gps locator or something. :amuse
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

He is just trolling. Vote killing gb right away without any proof, just because he wants to kill him.

Still not dissmissing the possibility gb is a mafia though :shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top