Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
11.........DUN DUN DUN!
11.........DUN DUN DUN!
from whom?Actually keeping the mad doc alive is a risky thing for both sides XD
Since he could kill a townie, ok, but he could save him too.
And he could also kill another mafia^^ (or save him)
three of fourHow many mafia still are in the game?
From the hider!from whom?
And I don't really get the 50% thing and how to play as Mad Doctor in that Role. Either not trying to save someone at all, or just trying to save the suspicious people and hoping the medicine kills him lol. Very weird.
three of four
That's the spirit!They were created for this.
And I like it.


Wait, I thought mafia killed Fried. Wtf, can someone explain me in simple word what happened during the night?The Mafia killing AI is a weird choice in my opinion. I have to think about the meaning of it
Who is Mr Fogetful again? AI?Seriously, I can't believe how Mr. Impossible is alive and Mr. Forgetful is dead so suddenly. I was surprised when I saw it.