Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Moron.

Vote kill E3!!!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not a Mafia Member though. And I'm pretty sure if I survive this round I will not get killed by the Mafia either, because it seems I am suspicious for talking a lot. They would not kill someone who is getting all the doubts.
Thats convienent.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok but seriously Chatterbox i have a feeling your Mafia so i got my Eye on you and your last post didnt help your cause

:modsmack​
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

i kill the game with one post and get evil host :3c


VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

1xEvileye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst


I want Evil back as host Ç.Ç
VOTEKILL FARFALLA
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I refuse. Do your job cummy.

:3c
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh come on Cummy, why did you volunteer to host if you are too lazy to do it?

Btw, you mentioned a new class, right? I've been browsing different roles now, but I have no idea. A hint maybe?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well, you guys have never said why I look like a Mafia XD
I do talk a LOT, so it's easier to find things to incriminate me... and even with this fact, you guys couldn't say why I'm suspicious ç.ç Just like in the other game >D
U guys just don't like me u.u
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, cummy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cblitz there were way more votes -_-;
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

OMG, The God in the town just killed me ç.ç
But rly. Gimme a reason so I can defend myself ._.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

ok suspicious here, its Bugz. too much cinema for someone who's bored, in last game he was bored: he didnt even post. here he blabla too much suspicious N1.
second suspicous is Hyst, why good_boy again? also u screwed the last game, idk what the fck u're doing here again.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cblits as Host :fail
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

ok suspicious here, its Bugz. too much cinema for someone who's bored, in last game he was bored: he didnt even post. here he blabla too much suspicious N1.
second suspicous is Hyst, why good_boy again? also u screwed the last game, idk what the fck u're doing here again.
im here for love

and i determined to kill good boy :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top