Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
Moron.
Vote kill E3!!!
Moron.
Vote kill E3!!!
Thats convienent.I'm not a Mafia Member though. And I'm pretty sure if I survive this round I will not get killed by the Mafia either, because it seems I am suspicious for talking a lot. They would not kill someone who is getting all the doubts.
Same hereI want Evil back as host Ç.Ç


VOTEKILL FARFALLAI want Evil back as host Ç.Ç


oh my god, you guys are a bunch of fucking babiesCblitz there were way more votes![]()


im here for loveok suspicious here, its Bugz. too much cinema for someone who's bored, in last game he was bored: he didnt even post. here he blabla too much suspicious N1.
second suspicous is Hyst, why good_boy again? also u screwed the last game, idk what the fck u're doing here again.

no, your just a lazy and inaccurate assoh my god, you guys are a bunch of fucking babies![]()
