Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Someone finally found Moa! :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

why are u so hurry E3? the mafia wanna start his night phase already? :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

why are u so hurry E3? the mafia wanna start his night phase already? :3c
not at all. I will have a day off, because Im not even a Doctor or Cop. I just wanna see if I was right about you or not.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

u're a mafia u already know
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yeah right -_-;
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

boo
:ghost
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

scavvy's gonna die. :ghost
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

mafia members are happy cuz they successfully brainwashed the townies, right Bugz?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

one could also choose to VOTE NO KILL, or just stay away from voting. its up to the rest to think their parts about the certain players behaving that way.
I forgot about this... I can change my vote 1 time right?

ok, if I can, I'll change for no kill. I have yet to finish the reading of the thread, but i would say that I'm growing suspicious of someone else :notrust
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh shit. Need to vote. Ok, After careful deliberation, I won't vote vote for Scav. I believe he is indeed in the mafia, but he is pretty much certain of death as it stands. However, his accomplices are certified masterminds of deceit and have seemingly pulled the wool over our eyes. But there is one that didn't quite manage to slip under my radar and power of my sixth sense. Yes, one. She thinks she has ensured survival, but no. Yes, you know who you are. Farfella!

I VOTE KILL FARFELLA It is done
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

ok, if I can, I'll change for no kill. I have yet to finish the reading of the thread, but i would say that I'm growing suspicious of someone else :notrust
you dun wanna kill anyone this round? Okay

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Kakashi*

3xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, Pirulito and scav

5xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy*, Uste and A_I

1xAfter_Image aka Mr. Brave by Farfalla*

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

1xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy

1xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by Fried

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote
Raizen left
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Scav is dead now, unless people change their votes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

raizen voted for moa already, and fried for far
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I forgot about this... I can change my vote 1 time right?

ok, if I can, I'll change for no kill. I have yet to finish the reading of the thread, but i would say that I'm growing suspicious of someone else :notrust
if u're looking for the culpirit look in this group (E3, Bugz, Imp, kakashi, A_I), some mafias there 100% sure. keep an eye on Freid also for the rest of the game, he avoided to involve himself lots in this round and he voted for someone with 0vote when the round is almost over :cookiehand
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Useless fricking host. Cummy, finish up the first day dammit. :mad
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Mafia is hurryyyyyy to play the night phase
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Scav, I only care about the safety of My Townies.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, BOLD YOUR VOTES :yelling
2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Kakashi*

3xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, Pirulito and scav

5xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy*, Uste and A_I

1xAfter_Image aka Mr. Brave by Farfalla*

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

2xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy and Raizen

1xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by Fried

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote
DAY 1: FINISHED

typing out results and what not...
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Also Scav, my sixth sense dictated my vote, not the majority just like the last round with Channy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top