Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Guys, that's easy to solve^^ If u'r so sure, just vote me^^
What you guys have to lose?
I'm not voting still, because I'm not sure yet. I never straightly even accused you, just said didn't look good for you. Because for me it looks like an obvious framing attempt. But I still can't be certain.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Not desperated at all^^ My dead is a good thing to show some things I'm keeping for the end (of me, rs). If I die and townies win, I'm still winning too^^

I just don't know why you want to keep that things for you. Why don't share it? What you lose?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, you're right about that. And another thing: we rly need to be cautious now, 'cause one more dead townie can mean a dead doctor or a dead detective. We got 1 dead mafia and 4 or 5 dead townies alrdy. Numbers doesn't look good ><
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

For you it's crystal clear now, it wasn't at first. And you're basing your answer now in rules about ties that don't exist for this game. So you couldn't be sure, you wasn't sure, be killing a townie is something that can't pass!
What is crystal clear for me? I'm not following what you are referring to.

And yes, there is the rule on ties. I'm not certain how it works here, but as E3 mentioned I have history of playing this game irl and we then atleast were clear on that someone must die every day.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

First of all, to not send wrong people to death. 'Cause I'm not sure about who is mafia yet. You gotta think about people that almost never post, like Raizen too. Why bother about a guy that almost never talks, right? And... is Channy in this game? XD

Another thing, I could try to innocent some people, and if you guys think I'm a mafia, you could be willing to kill them too for "being my buddies".
That way, if I'm coming down, I'll say what I'll have to say when they can get away with this.

You just need to trace a timeline to see that some suspicious people can't be mafia ><


"Quote: Farfalla
Just force a draw, Ust '-'

Ust: But I wouldn't want to prolong this. I'm going to sleep soon anyways."

Doesnt seem to me that you knew that tie wasn't an option o.o
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

"Quote: Farfalla
Just force a draw, Ust '-'

Ust: But I wouldn't want to prolong this. I'm going to sleep soon anyways."

Doesnt seem to me that you knew that tie wasn't an option o.o
Sound exactly like that! You ask me to force a tie, and I say I don't want to prolong it! It's explained now like hundreds of times. If I had forced a tie then we'd most likely still be debating on E3/GB.

You are being illogigal. Suspicous :shifty
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not XD It just says you didn't want to prolong that. You wanted to sleep, right, but it could be 'cause you wanted any of them dead! It's not clear something like: there can't be a tie!

Not being illogical u.u
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not XD It just says you didn't want to prolong that. You wanted to sleep, right, but it could be 'cause you wanted any of them dead! It's not clear something like: there can't be a tie!

Not being illogical u.u
That doesn't say anything. It once again a accusation based on an asumption that the other party is lying. That can be done on every player, including you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Of course it's an acusation based on assumption XD That's why it's a theory^^ I tried to use all the time the word you've mark, as well as "maybe" and etc.

And I know it's not only can be done to me, like it's alrdy being done XD
Sometimes we argue not just to prove someone is mafia, but to see someone is not. So, yeah, I'll insist about something I think is weird 'till the person can leave me out of answers XD


Ok, you, DD and Lil are online. Can I ask you guys votes in the first and second phase, I mean, the four votes, two for it phase?^^ Just got curious and lazy @.@
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

But just a moment ago you presented it like a solid truth.

Why did he just made him die? Because for a mafia guy, a tie is not a good thing, specially when he knows that both of them are townies! It's best to kill someone faster and keep an advantage.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Nope, I made a question and told a true setence about A mafia, not about "THE mafia guy Ust", there's a difference^^

Is it a lie that if there could be a tie, it would be bad for mafias since they know who townies are and they could lose the chance of getting rid of one townie?


GB is enjoying the talk, LOL XD
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok, you, DD and Lil are online. Can I ask you guys votes in the first and second phase, I mean, the four votes, two for it phase?^^ Just got curious and lazy @.@
First day scav train, second day first Pirulito (being after the more quiet ones, that was before Piru told he is very busy on week) and in the pat situation I chose good_boy over Evil3ye.

Edit: But you just before that name me. The way you wrote it clearly marks me as mafia, or asumes so. What I mean is that you are being unusually aggressive in the way you posts than before. Before the "but if"-scenarious were more clear.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Now lemme ask o.o
Why when Piru say he's busy, people believe, and when Moa say he had problems to find the thread and to come online in the first day, people say that's suspicious? XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cause I'll be more usefull dead XD And I want my team to win, it's not a solo game XD


Lemme make something clear: I don't wanna die, I wanna play, but I've found something usefull to do with my death XD That's all^^ So I DON'T MIND dying.
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Now lemme ask o.o
Why when Piru say he's busy, people believe, and when Moa say he had problems to find the thread and to come online in the first day, people say that's suspicious? XD
Piru: I was busy, consider that. Moa: I were busy because blaa blaa..connection--blaa blaa, Farfalla blaa, blaa.

More simple you keep it, more sure it sounds. Pirulito had a firm grasp, while Moa sounded like giving excuses.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Piru: I was busy, consider that. Moa: I were busy because blaa blaa..connection--blaa blaa, Farfalla blaa, blaa.

More simple you keep it, more sure it sounds. Pirulito had a firm grasp, while Moa sounded like giving excuses.
Nah, that's just a lame excuse XD
There are people that talks more, and there are people that talks less. And I didn't knew the reason why Lil disappeared or almost got him out of the game, or I'd try to explain for him too^^'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top